• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

Nice equaliser but no doubt only delaying the inevitable. At least it's a chance to make some decent dosh if it stays like this for 20 mins. Arsenal 5/6 to win, its not quite free money just yet

Now that made me laugh. Alex Whats-her-face calling out Mezut Ozil (correctly) for not chasing back, then Sidwell chips in and says 'Yes, he should be at least telling one of his team-mates'

What? Just shout 'He's yours mate, I cant be @rsed chasing back' I'm not sure that would go down well Steve

Now that made me laugh. Alex Whats-her-face calling out Mezut Ozil (correctly) for not chasing back, then Sidwell chips in and says 'Yes, he should be at least telling one of his team-mates'

What? Just shout 'He's yours mate, I cant be @rsed chasing back' I'm not sure that would go down well Steve
Haha, is that what she actually said!!?!:)

Wonder if the Ozil situation has the potential to cause some discontent over there - Emery trying to assert his power but ultimately they won't be able to shift him when he's on that sort of wage so he's just going to end up with a very expensive player stinking out the atmosphere

Going back to City. They did actually have a really big issue with Fernandinho. Nobody else in their squad can play there and without him they leak goals.

I've got a feeling Stones could end up playing there though, he's a better midfielder then defender.

Back