• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

Foothold back.

Again I have conflict. I love watching Man Utd lose/play badly but so doing will only increase the frenzy and chatter and snide chipping at Spurs to talk down us as a club and sell the Pochettino move to Manchester.
But right now, what's the alternative? Wanting them to win and play well so Solksjaer has a minor chance of a longer-term appointment?

They will play tougher opponents. With that said, they've got a great run of fixtures over the Christmas period with Huddersfield next. By the time they play us in January their tails are gonna be up, which might suit us as it was the same with Chelsea.

Uncanny. 3 seasons ago we play the best football I have seen from us and come across a freak season from Leicester.
2 seasons ago we amass enough pts to have won the title in several of previous seasons, but come cross an impressive Chelsea team with no European football
Last season we have City breaking all records
And now even after our best start to a season after 19 games since 1961 we are still 6pts off top because LFC have had the 4th? Best start in history

Uncanny. 3 seasons ago we play the best football I have seen from us and come across a freak season from Leicester.
2 seasons ago we amass enough pts to have won the title in several of previous seasons, but come cross an impressive Chelsea team with no European football
Last season we have City breaking all records
And now even after our best start to a season after 19 games since 1961 we are still 6pts off top because LFC have had the 4th? Best start in history
We tend to finish the season stronger and Liverpool are the only team in recent history to be top at Christmas at not win the league. (Twice). Keep the faith!

Back