• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

Champagne football from Emirates Marketing Project, but just look at how many empty seats are there each week, imagine if their football was bad

They have Napoli in the CL this week and are selling tickets from £20 for adults, seriously wtf

Some Emirates Marketing Project knobhead on twitter said we would be mid table without Kane, well without their money they would be playing Barnet

They have Napoli in the CL this week and are selling tickets from £20 for adults, seriously wtf

Quite incredible! The team's which Pep picks for the sort of games like yesterday should have them sold out quickly - playing 4-3-3 with David Silva and de Bruyne as part of your 3 man midfield supporting Jesus, Sterling and Sane is an incredibly attacking line-up. Compare that to the number of attacking players which we have against bottom half teams (generally 3 - Kane, Dele and Eriksen) and perhaps we could learn something from them. (note: I'm being slightly unfair by excluding our wingbacks and Dembele, but I think the point still holds that they generally pick more attacking line-ups than us against weak opposition)

I was not impressed with Utd yesterday. Liverpool weren't all that good themselves but they were far superior to Utd on the day. The level of the opposition Utd have played to date has them in a good position but I think we can overtake them and put ourselves in the contender spot.

Back