• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

Jamie Carragher is furious. “FFS……. International football at its best!!!!!” tweeted Carragher.

Liverpool will act like they are the only club whose players get injured now.

We seem to be doing ok without our first choice centre-midfield pairing and left back from last season though. I guess our squad is just quite a bit better than Liverpool's...

I'm just counting the second and waiting desperately for Skys build up to the biggest game of the season, I can't sleep at night it's just like Christmas.

Liverpool will act like they are the only club whose players get injured now.

We seem to be doing ok without our first choice centre-midfield pairing and left back from last season though. I guess our squad is just quite a bit better than Liverpool's...
It's becoming unbearable already. My Facebook is full of kidneypool fans whining about Mane, and how unlucky they are compared to every other club. It's pathetic.

The Scots missed out on a World Cup play-off spot after a 2-2 draw in Slovenia on Sunday and Strachan blamed a lack of height for his side's failure to progress.
Gordon Strachan said:
"Genetically we are behind," Strachan said. "In the last campaign, we were the second smallest, apart from Spain. We had to pick a team to combat the height and strength at set-plays."
Spain seem to do OK though....

Reall want UTD to lose, their start has been ominous, Mourinho is a clam and a loss to the Scousers could be the start of a downward spiral.

I guess I'm rooting for a draw. If we can gain points on both later, so much the better.

Actually, any result has its upside, but I don't think I want a Liverpool win as realistically I think we're fighting for top four, not the title, this season.

I guess I'm rooting for a draw. If we can gain points on both later, so much the better.

Actually, any result has its upside, but I don't think I want a Liverpool win as realistically I think we're fighting for top four, not the title, this season.

United win/Draw/pool win

If we assume we are aiming for 4th as our Wembley hindered target Liverpool not winning is the best result.

Plus we have them next week

Back