• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

Loved that United gave Wenger an award, took me back to when my boy played kids football and at the end of the season all the kids got an award from best player to cleanest boots, I wonder who's coffee they'll tinkle in now he's gone?

It was a silver vase, which made me wonder if it was subtle insult. Silver medals are for second. The vase trophy is for the amateur clubs.

Goal line technology. Never given otherwise.
Good stuff.
(I’ve only just switched this on so no idea what the run of play has been?)

What a great way for Brighton to secure their PL status.

And yes, it gives us a glimmer of hope for 2nd. But I can’t see Utd dropping the points. But then I said that as well before tonight’s game, so who knows.
Let’s ‘just’ win our games and be ready to capitalise if it comes to pass.

Chrissy doesn't have a great deal to work with at Brighton. But you can't argue with the commitment, structure and work rate he instills in everyone of them.

He is a fine fine manager.
Both Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Norwich need to take a look at themselves. He is inherently a defensive manager but you get a huge amount of class with it .. I think he is my favourite non spurs (currently) football guy.

Nice one Brighton.
Er, wut... there was a game tonight? Flipping Friday night football, it NEVER crosses my mind that there could be a game on.

Brighton 1-0 Man Utd

Great, but what a shame we aren't closer to Utd, too few games left to catch them.

Er, wut... there was a game tonight? Flipping Friday night football, it NEVER crosses my mind that there could be a game on.

Brighton 1-0 Man Utd

Great, but what a shame we aren't closer to Utd, too few games left to catch them.
If only we’d held on for a draw at OT we’d be 3pts behind them with a game in hand but so many sides have had similar results against ManUre this season... Mourinho either very lucky or a tactical genius...

If only we’d held on for a draw at OT we’d be 3pts behind them with a game in hand but so many sides have had similar results against ManUre this season... Mourinho either very lucky or a tactical genius...
They have lost away to all three newly promoted sides. Genius!

Back