• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

The question begs now.

Will Sky keep mentioning this match in 2/3 years time and how United lost the league to City, like they keep mentioning our match at Chelsea. I mean at least ours was an away game at a top team, not at home to bottom spot
Umm, it was Wet Spam...

I agreed with Mourinho today! shock!
His interview today was spot on!

Fudge him, what else can he say other than congratulations to City? He just lost at home to WBA with his superstar filled squad at Old Trafford.

He still manages to talk about himself for over half the four minute interview. Banging on about how many titles he's won in his career. Shut up Jose, you're past it and I look forward to seeing you have you pants down at Wembley in the semi final.

The only relevant part for me was the how his team over played, "extra touch" "extra trick" etc
The rest was pretty standard Jose fare.

Almost as if planned by a local rival.

OK, yesterday I wrote this in jest, but ...

Pep clearly didn't think they would be winning the title yesterday, choosing to play golf. I'd guess most City players weren't watching the match together, ready to celebrate, instead expecting to celebrate after their next win. While spoiling the party for the local rivals might seem the ultimate pettiness and show a complete disregard for sporting principles, I can't help look at the man in charge of United and his history.

Do I think they threw the game? Probably not, as the players would have to be in on it. But it says a lot about what Mourinho has become that the question can be asked.

Back