• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

Still no color tv where you live?

Just a little thing we say as a dig when people refer to Man U as United.

They're not United. They liked the sound of the suffix United so picked it as a name but they're not united.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine East End FC united with Saudi Sportswashing Machine West End FC in 1892 to form Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

This club is my club, made out of two clubs, to form United, oh what a great club. Win, lose, we don't care, we'll always be there.

Just a little thing we say as a dig when people refer to Man U as United.

They're not United. They liked the sound of the suffix United so picked it as a name but they're not united.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine East End FC united with Saudi Sportswashing Machine West End FC in 1892 to form Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

This club is my club, made out of two clubs, to form United, oh what a great club. Win, lose, we don't care, we'll always be there.

I know. They're still Newton Heath to me.

Over the weekend Conte said he was hoping to avoid a “Mourinho season” at Chelsea next year following their title triumph.

Asked about the comments after Manchester United’s 3-0 win over Valerenga in Oslo, the Portuguese boss, who was sacked by Chelsea in December 2015 after winning the Premier League just seven months previously, said: “I could answer in many different ways but I am not going to lose my hair to speak about Antonio’s comments.”

Over the weekend Conte said he was hoping to avoid a “Mourinho season” at Chelsea next year following their title triumph.

Asked about the comments after Manchester United’s 3-0 win over Valerenga in Oslo, the Portuguese boss, who was sacked by Chelsea in December 2015 after winning the Premier League just seven months previously, said: “I could answer in many different ways but I am not going to lose my hair to speak about Antonio’s comments.”
He can be funny when he isn't being a total bell piece

Who? What brick game is that! No, it starts Saturday.

I'm sure you will all agree, the real stuff doesn't start until Sunday, at St. James' Park. The finest football ground in the United Kingdom (all round package, city centre location, available drinking establishments, away fans not banned from pubs).

I'm sure you will all agree, the real stuff doesn't start until Sunday, at St. James' Park. The finest football ground in the United Kingdom (all round package, city centre location, available drinking establishments, away fans not banned from pubs).

You need to try the away fans end first

It is good for women though

Yeah, let's make everything as dull as possible. BTW, how the fudge do they manage to make it look like that? Pretty spectacular!
I think it's about keeping a level of respectability - there's something very lower league about doing that.

It's a bit like that house with all the Christmas decorations plastered on it every year or painting one's house in a Tudor style.

I think it's about keeping a level of respectability - there's something very lower league about doing that.

It's a bit like that house with all the Christmas decorations plastered on it every year or painting one's house in a Tudor style.
I'll challenge you to find a lower league groundsman with those skills! It looks fantastic, and as long as there are no messages or obscene symbols, I think it should be allowed. Why must everything be so fudging uniform and boring? Next thing will be pre-defined songs and chants. No one should be allowed to have unique songs or chants. How about that?

Yeah, let's make everything as dull as possible. BTW, how the fudge do they manage to make it look like that? Pretty spectacular!
I agree.
The fact that it was Leicester doing it during their Prem winning season made me hate it at the time though if I'm honest.
And the pretty patterns in the middle never got ruined as they just thumped long balls for Ratboy to run onto.

I'll challenge you to find a lower league groundsman with those skills! It looks fantastic, and as long as there are no messages or obscene symbols, I think it should be allowed. Why must everything be so fudging uniform and boring? Next thing will be pre-defined songs and chants. No one should be allowed to have unique songs or chants. How about that?
It's not about being uniform and boring, it's about having decorum. It's just all a bit low rent.

Back