• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

OK, so ManU beat the allmighty Wet Spam 4-0 on the opening day, Romelu 'Messias' Lukaku scored two, and now all of a sudden the title challenge is between United and City? Been watching the buildup to the Swansea game on Norwegian TV, and they're all cumming in sync over how awesome Lukaku is and how he was the thing they missed last season, and they're gonna win the league now surely, it'll be a walk in the park. WTF?

Bigging up United boosts the ego af alot more people than bigging up, say, Tottenham. So it's in their best interest to sweet talk United. Same goes for Liverpool and Arsenal.

Wet Spam were awful last week. United don't look nearly as fluent today. Team of giants. Better passing sides will have some joy against them. Swansea should have been in a few times

OK, so ManU beat the allmighty Wet Spam 4-0 on the opening day, Romelu 'Messias' Lukaku scored two, and now all of a sudden the title challenge is between United and City? Been watching the buildup to the Swansea game on Norwegian TV, and they're all cumming in sync over how awesome Lukaku is and how he was the thing they missed last season, and they're gonna win the league now surely, it'll be a walk in the park. WTF?
it's written in the star doncha know ?? daily star, oh and the sun

but i also think manyoo will be a hot prospect this season, they had far too many draws last season - and of course, the well known stat that moaninho always wins a league in his second season at a a club

i just think if we hit the ground running, especially at wembers, we'll have something to say about all of this

Swansea have had the better of united all of second half and out of the blue united score two. But let them get hyped up to be title challengers, I don't mind. :D

Norwegian commentators have already mentioned "first title to united since blah blah" five times the last ten minutes. Because of a home win against Specsavers and Swansea. :p

Wonder if Chadli could fix Swansea enough to avoid relegation.

Martial showed a flash of quality there - the rumour linking him with us is welcome.

I think it does send a signal when other teams that want to be title challengers struggle against small teams. But the size of that gets blown out of proportion over two games. A ridiculously small sample size.

But hardly a stretch to think that United will be a serious title challenger this season.

they look deadly

we've seen this from City early season a few times, but if Jose has his side playing like this that's a different thing

I think it does send a signal when other teams that want to be title challengers struggle against small teams. But the size of that gets blown out of proportion over two games. A ridiculously small sample size.

But hardly a stretch to think that United will be a serious title challenger this season.

I agree, they might be, of course. But it's just gone a bit overboard. Erik Thorstvedt made a point out of pointing that out after the match, "let's just calm down a bit, they've only played two matches against relegation fodder". Spot on.

Back