• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

Very valuable wins for Huddersfield and Brighton. Huge missed opportunity for Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

WBA +2 others now. Surely no way back. Wont miss that 3/4 mile detour you have to do after the match to get back to the car=park!

Finally Watford 1-0.

Everton are lucky they have 34pts right now,otherwise they would be in serious trouble

The new manager bounce will keep them up.

Brighton have suddenly found goals from somewhere but if they are only a few points clear with 4 games to go they are bang in trouble.

Dunk on 3 own goals for the season, I said he would get 5, so 2 more and I am correct.

I'm thinking United win to continue Chelsea's slide down the table. Any top 4 spot is all that matters for us really.

I've mixed feelings here. A United win maximises the gap to Chelsea in fifth, with the pleasure of a Chelsea loss, but takes United further ahead of us. A draw minimises the points taken by our competitors. Dare I even say that a Chelsea win keeps it tighter and improves our chances of 2nd or 3rd.

No option to relish. Given we still have to visit Stamford Bridge, a United win is probably best.

I've mixed feelings here. A United win maximises the gap to Chelsea in fifth, with the pleasure of a Chelsea loss, but takes United further ahead of us. A draw minimises the points taken by our competitors. Dare I even say that a Chelsea win keeps it tighter and improves our chances of 2nd or 3rd.

No option to relish. Given we still have to visit Stamford Bridge, a United win is probably best.

United win, we want to be a result ahead of Chelsea before we go there - because, you know... we never win there.

Back