• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

Take a peek at their forum if you ever get the chance. Think it goes back some years when we allegedly poached Hoddle from them to manage us. When they beat us two years ago at WHL and cost us 2nd it was the highlight of their season
Hoddle then their captain.

Spurs: We want to buy Richards
SCBC: He's our captain. He's not for sale and you can't have him.
Spurs: Don't be silly, name your price
SCBC (trying to think of the biggest number a club like them has ever heard of): £8m. Hah!
Spurs: Do you take cash?

Hoddle then their captain.

Spurs: We want to buy Richards
SCBC: He's our captain. He's not for sale and you can't have him.
Spurs: Don't be silly, name your price
SCBC (trying to think of the biggest number a club like them has ever heard of): £8m. Hah!
Spurs: Do you take cash?

Not sure if signing Bale from them and watching him going on to much bigger things helped things either :)

Not sure if signing Bale from them and watching him going on to much bigger things helped things either :)
I believe they were reasonably sanguine about that because we helped* stop them from going under by agreeing to pay a smaller amount up front instead of a larger amount down the road.

*Helped in the sense that it helped us at least as much, as only Levy can.

I always preferred Portsmouth to Southampton dont know why. Football clubs not the cities, those are both dumps.

My best mate is a Pompey fan. Went to a few matches with him before they came up, got to meet old blue wig himself, Westwood. So dont mind them too much, unless we play them,,,

Pompey may be really low rent but they're not supported by the kind of inbred yokels that support SCBC. Neither do they have ideas massively above their station.

We're their Cup final these days, like West Ham and now Leicester

You would think they would hate Liverpool more than us. They have taken at least half a dozen players from Soton in the last 2-3 years alone! Lallana, Mane, Van Dijk, Rickie Lambert, Lovren, Clyne. Sure there have been at least a couple more too. They've become Liverpool's feeder club.

United have Chelsea and Liverpool at home in their next 3 matches. Great for us, somebody's dropping points
I believe they were reasonably sanguine about that because we helped* stop them from going under by agreeing to pay a smaller amount up front instead of a larger amount down the road.

*Helped in the sense that it helped us at least as much, as only Levy can.

Do football fans do "reasonably sanguine" based on reasonable considerations?

Hoddle, Bale, Poch, Toby (even if he was only on loan), etc. It adds up and the grievance doesn't have be reality-based to become a football cause.

Back