• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

No, even more chance..they are at home!

It wont happen, but it is possible that Arsenal could still finish 3rd and also City could still finish 5th
Or, if Liverpool lose 0-2 and Arsenal draw 1-1, they'd both have 73 points, 75 goals for & 44 goals against and would need a play off to decide who finishes 4th.

Extra games extra money sky the forefront of football development, without them we would be stuck watching cricket and Kabaddi.

Is the implicit suggestion there that the Referee's Association thinks that Michael Oliver is the best they have?

If so then refereeing is in a worse state than I had realised. I thought Oliver only got matches when nobody else was available. Putting him in charge of big matches is like asking the work experience boy to drive one of the HGVs for the day.

The standard of refereeing in this league is just awful, my big memory of refs this season is Kane getting called offside on a throw in ...

Sky got it wrong with the Sunday TV Picks.

F#ck the race for 4th.

How about the Race for the Golden Boot; Sanchez FC v Lukaku FC on SS1 and Hull v Tottenham on SS2

Missed a trick there ;)

all 10 games live on various NBC channels here in the land of the stupid, and sky can only show 2 games, there's something wrong there.

all 10 games live on various NBC channels here in the land of the stupid, and sky can only show 2 games, there's something wrong there.

Loved my time there and the coverage was amazing ... lived there for 10 years.

However as bad as sky are ... I can't take the commentators and analysis seriously ... It's cringe ... Tommy Smyth thee worst ... holy cow max raabinson with the bazooka shot from the 30, Goal tender with the flying push'nsave. Wowzers! Keeping the shut-out alive amazing action

Loved my time there and the coverage was amazing ... lived there for 10 years.

However as bad as sky are ... I can't take the commentators and analysis seriously ... It's cringe ... Tommy Smyth thee worst ... holy cow max raabinson with the bazooka shot from the 30, Goal tender with the flying push'nsave. Wowzers! Keeping the shut-out alive amazing action

tommy "onion bag "smyth was axed years ago, the coverage is a lot better now, its pretty much only on local news channels where you get the hilarious comments from idiots who don't know better.

Back