• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

Ashley Young has been doing extra lessons with Rashford, in the art of diving. Terrible execution, but as long as Swarbrick is the ref, it's more than enough.

No Schneiderlin for Everton.

And I honestly think their lineup look very ordinary.

No going to get my hopes up over this one.

Me neither. Or, you know, I am hopeful, but I reckon that hope will diminish fairly soon.

There's always this though.

FORM

Everton will re-write the record books if they beat Chelsea at Goodison Park.
A victory for the Blues would be their 13th on home soil in the Premier League this season, equaling a Premier League record set in 2013/14 and the best since 14 in 1989/90.
The Blues are also chasing a ninth successive home league win, the best sequence since 10 back-to-back victories were achieved between December 1986 and April 1987.

http://www.evertonfc.com/fixtures/2010-to-2019/2016-2017/english-premier-league/everton-vs-chelsea

Eight on the trot at home! Not bad.

It's the only hope we have left. If Chelsea win they can book their victory parade. Drop points and it's more pressure.

Lukaku can be the difference when he turns up. If he turns up.

He's playing for a move to Chelsea. Is it better to impress or let them win the game?

Doesnt look too strong does it? Only upside is that they have three attacking players on the bench (more than we sometimes have) in Kone, Mirallas and Lookman

That said, Lukaku can get goals on his own with punts forwards and cheatski's defensive record recently is awful for a suppoedly top team

UTD have to go all out for the Europa final. It will be good for us in the league if they do.

As for the Everton game, I really don't see anything happening for us there. I wish that it could, but I don't expect it to.

Back