• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

Just seen the huddelstone red card against Everton, is that a joke?! Clearly a foul but was barely a yellow, I think the only way you get a red overturned if it's mistaken identity or something. The FA just don't want to admit a ref makes a mistake.

It was but Mane is quality. Pools best player imo. Poch knew he has good. I wanted him last summer, but 40m looked a lot then, it looks cheap now.

Definitely. Mane @ £40m Sissoko @ £30m

I think the whole world knows who did the best deal.

With Liverpool's run-in make no mistake they are in with a massive shout for 2nd

Definitely. Mane @ £40m Sissoko @ £30m

I think the whole world knows who did the best deal.

With Liverpool's run-in make no mistake they are in with a massive shout for 2nd

Everton are still in this. They started well. Mane the only player to break through.

Isn't there a stat in our derbies with the goons, where whoever scores first rarely takes 3 points?

There are a few historic transfer what ifs. When we could have signed Suarez but Sherwood thought him too similar to what we had. With Bale and Modric too, we would have been some side. Same with Mane this season, what might we have done with him rather than Sissoko as you say?

Didnt last long.

This Liverpool are very similar to Harry's Tottenham. They are a bit frail in defence, but just try and outscore teams

Back