• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

Ref didn't give the Swans anything there. At 1-1 a number of 50-50 decisions when they were on the break all went in city's favour. Swans lost composure.

But in truth city deserved to win. :(

Given the resources at the disposal of Emirates Marketing Project, Man U and Chelsea in particular, it just makes me more impressed we are where we are in the table.
With the new stadium on its way, I'm relatively optimistic for the future (which is rarity for me).

Ref didn't give the Swans anything there. At 1-1 a number of 50-50 decisions when they were on the break all went in city's favour. Swans lost composure.

But in truth city deserved to win. :(

Was thinking exactly that.

Sky can't get enough of this HeyZeus kid either.

Shame. Swansea just needed to stay composed and keep their foot on it for a few more minutes; instead looked like they were trying too hard for a second and overstretched. On the plus side, Pool bumped out of the top 4.

Naughton getting slaughtered on the swans forum I peeked at. Deserves it too, he is completely unaware of anything going on around him.

Was thinking exactly that.

Sky can't get enough of this HeyZeus kid either.

Was upsetting. 3 or 4 all for City. Swans could have even won it had they not been brought back, or penalised themselves.

City's quality is clear tho. Their individual touch and passing is quality. But they're not a complete unit yet, and maybe a bit like arse they lack some leaders to drive them on. heyzeus could do it. Aguero coming off the bench - financially doped club.

If it's one game I'd like to see a performance like last year from Leicester, it's today! Come on you fudging scumbag foxes!

Shame. Swansea just needed to stay composed and keep their foot on it for a few more minutes; instead looked like they were trying too hard for a second and overstretched. On the plus side, Pool bumped out of the top 4.

Said exactly the same thing. For me, they should have taken the point, run in to the corners wasted time. Just left the Dutch flyer up top on his own, just in case

Leics v United.

Can see a positive in every outcome. Think a draw is a decent outcome. United drop 2 points and those f#ckers stay in the relegation battle.
The slight plus in a United win, is that they stay deeper in the mire. The big plus in a home win, is 3pts lost for United and another Mourinho meltdown

Back