• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

Do anyone other than marketing companies and designers benefit from these frequent re-brandings?

Someone, probably.

My guess is that the PL want to move away from the main sponsor model and go for multiple sponsors like Man Utd. So we can have the official PL Thai fish sauce, Angolan mobile phones, Vietnamese noodles, etc.

what a waste of money these re-brands are, all it benefits is the advertising company that got the dough for doing that unspectacular job, money would be much better spent in grass roots activities, getting more inner city kids to play the game, better training facilities etc

So. Barclays are dropping out and the EPL is no longer going to have a title sponsor. Just being called the "Premier League" so they have rebranded to this:

02_09090543_f8b624_2680379a.jpg

I just hope we dont have to have purple on the arms of our shirt now. Kinda hoping it can be colour changed like Adidas have done with all the team badges recently.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...old-and-vibrant-logo-to-mark-its-new-era.html

Gold ;):eek::D

Is Yedlin still ours?

Yes, and still brick

1-1 with only 3 mins to go to HT. Disappointing that they let the lead slip however we'd all have taken this scoreline at this stage. Dropping points here would make it incredibly difficult for Utd to get top 4. This is a weekend when they would expect to gain materially against the teams above them

Yes, and still brick

1-1 with only 3 mins to go to HT. Disappointing that they let the lead slip however we'd all have taken this scoreline at this stage. Dropping points here would make it incredibly difficult for Utd to get top 4. This is a weekend when they would expect to gain materially against the teams above them

Agree. Should have gone 2-0 as well. The Yedlin booking led to the United goal too. Such a pity, but as a I said, I can only see one ending now they are level

Rooney, cheat...booooo

Hands up in the area, clear penalty, but Rooney walks away pretending the ball hit him in the face.

As Defoe misses another chance for 2-1

Rooney, cheat...booooo

Hands up in the area, clear penalty, but Rooney walks away pretending the ball hit him in the face.

As Defoe misses another chance for 2-1

yes, though if Utd drop points here its a real bonus. 1-1 35 mins to go and Sunderland look as likely to get the next goal as Utd.

Back