• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

Right, had to kinda want a Chelsea win there (puke) - are we to now want a Liverpool win over Leicester on the 2nd? (puke)

Yes imo -- they we can ask that they take a couple of draws against City and Arsenal in the two games they have after Liverpool.

Lets worry about our games rather than the teams above us doing us favours. If we win our games then the rest will take care of itself.

Lets worry about our games rather than the teams above us doing us favours. If we win our games then the rest will take care of itself.

I know what you are saying, but we are reliant on other teams. Being 5pts behind the leaders and not having them to play, means (Although it would never happen) even if we win all our matches if Leicester won 14 of theirs we would still be 2nd.
As I say that scenario would not occur, but it does mean we do to some extent, have to rely on other teams doing us favours as well..starting with Liverpool a week on Tuesday. Dont expect to get one off Sunderland and its going to be a tad cheeky asking for another off Southampton...

That really was a brick match today though. Even with the extra man Chelsea still looked poor. Honestly thought Wenger fudged up the sub by bringing Giroud off. I could understand the thought process, but that "shot" from Flamini at the end of the first half kind of proved that they should've kept their only half decent striker on.

Last edited:
I know what you are saying, but we are reliant on other teams. Being 5pts behind the leaders and not having them to play, means (Although it would never happen) even if we win all our matches if Leicester won 14 of theirs we would still be 2nd.
As I say that scenario would not occur, but it does mean we do to some extent, have to rely on other teams doing us favours as well..starting with Liverpool a week on Tuesday. Dont expect to get one off Sunderland and its going to be a tad cheeky asking for another off Southampton...

I fancy Sunderland to nick at least a point off Leicester. Sam is no fool and will happily play for the draw.

If Sunderland play the way they did against us, I think it will be very, very difficult for Leicester to win.

No point looking ahead to April yet though.

That really was a brick match today though. Even with the extra man Chelsea still looked poor. Honestly thought Wenger fudgeed up the sub by bringing Giroud off. I could understand the thought process, but that "shot" from Flamini at the end of the first half kind of proved that they should've kept their only half decent striker on.
I'm still dumbfounded at how, that donkey, Flamini managed to fluke a brace at WHL earlier this season o_O

I fancy Sunderland to nick at least a point off Leicester. Sam is no fool and will happily play for the draw.

If Sunderland play the way they did against us, I think it will be very, very difficult for Leicester to win.

I agree.

Leicester's only real chance in that match is from a set piece. BFS teams are obviously very good at defending them, but they're still very unpredictable.

I think so. Still has the odd ridiculous brainfart but is pretty solid overall.

One of the best full backs in the league defensively one on one and his positioning has improved to the point where it's at least adequate. He makes occasional huge mistakes, most of them on the ball. But defensively (as in when the other team has the ball) he's very good.

Like quite a few quick full backs his attacking contribution gets massively overstated.

Sorry didnt explain that too well, I mean Sunderland v City and Southampton at Arsenal as the other favours next week

Kirchoff starts for Sunderland against City. :eek:

Not expecting anthing but an away win tbh. Anything else would be an absolute bonus, same goes for Arsenal v Southampton, I know they won at OT, but I doubt we will see another favour of any kind tonight. Thats why we simply need to win tonight we cannot afford to drop points in this fixture

Back