• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

It doesn't matter if Liverpool win 8-0 they will still not go on a good enough run to trouble the top 4.

Game should be out of sight for liverpool now. City gotta change the centre back pairing or this will be a cricket score.

City look like a fudging little league team!!! Get a grip ffs!!! That Liverpool team is brick! Hate the fudging scousers!! Worst team in the universe! Go on City!!! I can't bear the fudging Liverpool clam fans. They will be (even more) unbearable if they win this!

I don't like Liverpool but I'm far more concerned with City bottling it after scum lost at WBA. They should be 6-7 points clear given where Chelsea are. Anyone but Arsenal winning the league.

I still maintain Emirates Marketing Project have underachieved with the resources they have since Sheikh Mansour arrived. Granted money is no guarantee, but it gives you one hell of an advantage. Won the league on goal difference under Mancini despite having a superior squad to United. Liverpool would have won it if not for Gerrard slipping over. Crap in Europe until last season. Could throw the title away this season despite their biggest threat not being in the equation.

As much as it hurts The bin dippers were excellent- very impressed.
City were horrible and looked ponderous. Klopp looks like a good appointment.

Who woulda think it, eh? Anyone beginning to think they just might not drop off eventually?

United (h), Swansea (a), Chelsea (h), Everton (a), Liverpool (a), City (h) to close out the year.

With those fixtures you'd think they'd start to drop off but they've won something like 15 of their last 22 and have carried on where they left off last season! Fantastic to watch!

United (h), Swansea (a), Chel53a (h), Everton (a), Liverpool (a), City (h) to close out the year.

With those fixtures you'd think they'd start to drop off but they've won something like 15 of their last 22 and have carried on where they left off last season! Fantastic to watch!
So they'll have a chance to put distance between themselves and the teams chasing them. :)

Back