• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2014/15 Premier League Thread

Wow, the stats on that Chelsea game, seriously one sided!

Can't wait to see Chelsea v Munich/Madrid/barca would be an interesting game.

What was it?

just him in front of a load of apoplectic West Ham fans, all dripping with just enough anger to pull stupid faces and throw hand gestures yet not enough to leave their seat and actually go for him, terry seemingly enjoying the whole episode, I should stop now in case I find myself warming
to the cretinous scumbag

(surely I'm not the only one who really enjoys players rubbing it in to opposition fans, I can't help myself, I love it)

ad_155343828.jpg

just him in front of a load of apoplectic West Ham fans, all dripping with just enough anger to pull stupid faces and throw hand gestures yet not enough to leave their seat and actually go for him, terry seemingly enjoying the whole episode, I should stop now in case I find myself warming
to the cretinous scumbag

(surely I'm not the only one who really enjoys players rubbing it in to opposition fans, I can't help myself, I love it)

Seconded.

As much as I despise racist scumbag Terry, it's always good to see Wet Spam put back in their place and I look forward to them plummeting back down to mid-table and those gob****e Spammers crawling back under their rocks (caravans) for another year :D

They have an Amish fan to the left.

Oh, they're gloves...

:lol:

Looks like that might be his (illegitimate) son with the beard right in the middle of the photo!

Cann table after 18 games:

45 Chelsea (27)
42 Emirates Marketing Project (24)
35 Man Utd (14),
32 Southampton (17),
31 West Ham (8),
30 Arsenal (10), Tottenham (0)
28 Swansea (4)

25 Liverpool (-2)
23 Saudi Sportswashing Machine (-7),
22 Stoke (-4),
21 Everton (-1)
20 Aston Villa (-11)
19 Sunderland ( 11)
17 West Brom (-8), QPR (-13)
16 Hull (-7)
15 Crystal Palace (-10), Burnley (-15)
10 Leicester (-15),

Note: blue is closer to top than bottom.

I can't help feel the top four is taking shape. Chelsea and City are a class above, and United are beginning to look a solid bet for top four, probably third. They are on schedule for 74 points and still under two points a game, which is worse than any PL season under Fergie. So much for the LVG genius and £150 million, but he looks like he will be lucky about the competition.

That leaves one spot. I'd expect West Ham and Southampton to fall away, but Wenger has become the master of 4th. It looks increasingly like we will just miss out again behind them in 5th ... again.

Leicester look doomed, then two from five. QPR, Burnley and Hull have shown signs of life recently, so you can understand why Crystal Palace acted. A new manager bounce would come in handy now. Will West Brom follow suit?

Last edited:
Putting the drug dealing family and racism aside for a moment, if Terry played for us I'm sure we'd love him. Great leader. Will go down as one of Chelsea's greatest ever.

Back