• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2014/15 Premier League Thread

A pity that Lamela didn't hit the ground running like these other big money imports... hopefully Erik will come good soon...

@WhoScored: Alexis Sánchez: Only Sergio Agüero (12) & Diego Costa (10) have scored more goals than @Alexis_Sanchez (8) in the Premier League this season

You beauty =D>

@OptaJoe: 9 - Gylfi Sigurdsson has been involved in nine goals (two goals, seven assists) in 11 PL appearances this season. Example.

Super Siggy followed by the super sub!

been watching the whole game, been quite poor. out of his depth.

Maybe you didn't watch the first 20 minutes very carefully then when he pretty much ran the midfield.
His main challenge -a t times -has been keeping up with Ramsey -but then he wouldn't be the first midfielder to have that problem.
But he certainly hasn't been out of his depth. Especially considering it is his first proper start for Swansea in the Premier. And I would expect him to tire in the last quarter.

And while they might not win -they are not doing too badly. We could do with Carroll looking "quite poor. Out of his depth." in our side on this showing.

Maybe you didn't watch the first 20 minutes very carefully then when he pretty much ran the midfield.
His main challenge -a t times -has been keeping up with Ramsey -but then he wouldn't be the first midfielder to have that problem.
But he certainly hasn't been out of his depth. Especially considering it is his first proper start for Swansea in the Premier. And I would expect him to tire in the last quarter.

And while they might not win -they are not doing too badly. We could do with Carroll looking "quite poor. Out of his depth." in our side on this showing.

That's good to hear, because I've been impressed with what I've seen of him from 60 mins onwards. Putting in a decent shift defensively as well.

nah he is English and gash mate get rid as soon as possible and sign someone from abroad I do not care if they have ever played in our league or not and of course they may not be up to the pace of the game but I do not all these bloody English in our team. Sell him if Swansea will take him the mugs.

They might take him though, they brought siggy off us and he has been awful this season, not one goal or assist.

That's good to hear, because I've been impressed with what I've seen of him from 60 mins onwards. Putting in a decent shift defensively as well.

I wanted to keep him in the squad as I think he has the makings of a very good player in a team that plays the right kind of football. But on our recent showing it will probably be better for his development being with Swansea.

nah he is English and gash mate get rid as soon as possible and sign someone from abroad I do not care if they have ever played in our league or not and of course they may not be up to the pace of the game but I do not all these bloody English in our team. Sell him if Swansea will take him the mugs.

They might take him though, they brought siggy off us and he has been awful this season, not one goal or assist.

Disappointing isn't it. When Poch (presumably) dropped him after one game in the US (where he played well) and then let him go out on loan, I did wonder about Poch's judgement of players. And I still do.

Back