• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2014/15 Premier League Thread

They've only won 1-0 three times all season and only once away, to West Ham. Quite a few 1-1s though, twice against City, twice against Soton and away to ManU.

And that would be why it's not a good idea to follow my betting tips :cool:

I generally love it when players wind the fans up

me too! i loved it when adebayor ran down the pitch vs arsenal lol. and in the same way i accepted when henry did the same vs us. thats what football should be about imo. players showing that they care/understand the rivalry just as much as the fans. and in return us fans should give opposition players stick too. the problem is, there are some idiots who think its ok to throw stuff at the players.

Inferior product at a higher cost and that's before you consider the loss of CL from next season.

Most people don't even watch champions league games till knockouts. Half are on ITV so they haven't actually lost as much as you think.

The season after next sky will have more premier league games and Friday night football which should be good for the pubs.

Most people don't even watch champions league games till knockouts. Half are on ITV so they haven't actually lost as much as you think.

The season after next sky will have more premier league games and Friday night football which should be good for the pubs.

Those that want to follow a particular club's campaign will now have to splash for BT as well, no doubt at an increased price there as well. Not that it's an issue for me, but skipping a BT subscription wasn't a problem when there were only a handful of games worth watching over the course of a season anyway.

Don't know how many subscribers Sky have, but at a guess everyone now have to pay a few pound every month directly to Thierry Henry.

personally I'd rather it was all with one broadcaster

The Premier League channel. With online streaming of matches on a PPV basis. They already produce a lot of content for foreign broadcasters, don't know why they feel they have to suck up to Sky the way they do.

The Premier League channel. With online masked water tyranting of matches on a PPV basis. They already produce a lot of content for foreign broadcasters, don't know why they feel they have to suck up to Sky the way they do.

PPV has got to be the future right?

The Premier League channel. With online masked water tyranting of matches on a PPV basis. They already produce a lot of content for foreign broadcasters, don't know why they feel they have to suck up to Sky the way they do.

that's the dream, I'd happily pay £500 a year to watch all the spurs games at home

I agree he has, everyone else we have played there has been far worse though imo

He is better then either Townsend or Lamela, he may not have been at his best but he has been more of a threat then either of the other two options. Fans can talk about short memories but Lennon has been ( after Bale and Modric) our best player over the time he has been here and he is proving at Everton he can still do it.

It was only Chelsea's second 0-0 of the PL season but I get the feeling that Mourinho saw 0-0 as the challenge today and set his team out to get that very result. This was not like us drawing 0-0 against Burnley or Palace where we couldn't breakthrough, Chelsea went into the game wanting a 0-0 and they got it.

“You know, ‘boring’ I think is 10 years without a title: that’s very boring,” said Mourinho, who also pointed to a perceived lack of ambition with the home side’s substitutions.

“You support a club and you’re waiting, waiting, waiting for so many years without a Premier League title, so that’s very boring. But maybe they aren’t singing at us. Maybe, when you’re the home side and you want to win a game but you take your No9 off [with six minutes remaining] … maybe the home fans want to see [Danny] Welbeck and [Olivier] Giroud up front together.

“We had a very good experience. The ‘boring’ team are the second highest scorers in the Premier League, and the team with the best goal difference. Only Emirates Marketing Project have scored more goals than us. So I think we scored a lot of goals and, in a period where we don’t have Diego Costa or Loïc Rémy available and we have only one striker – who we have to rely on to help us with all the matches we have – we changed a bit our dynamic and we are not scoring so many goals as before. But, even so, we are the second-highest scorers.”

Said the man who started the game without a striker.

“You know, ‘boring’ I think is 10 years without a title: that’s very boring,” said Mourinho, who also pointed to a perceived lack of ambition with the home side’s substitutions.

“You support a club and you’re waiting, waiting, waiting for so many years without a Premier League title, so that’s very boring. But maybe they aren’t singing at us. Maybe, when you’re the home side and you want to win a game but you take your No9 off [with six minutes remaining] … maybe the home fans want to see [Danny] Welbeck and [Olivier] Giroud up front together.

“We had a very good experience. The ‘boring’ team are the second highest scorers in the Premier League, and the team with the best goal difference. Only Emirates Marketing Project have scored more goals than us. So I think we scored a lot of goals and, in a period where we don’t have Diego Costa or Loïc Rémy available and we have only one striker – who we have to rely on to help us with all the matches we have – we changed a bit our dynamic and we are not scoring so many goals as before. But, even so, we are the second-highest scorers.”

Said the man who started the game without a striker.

Well, Arsenal did replace one striker with another. Just saying.

Back