• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2014/15 Premier League Thread

I feel like a broken record as I always have to knock their fans but they are terrible once again didn't sing when they were in trouble. Sang briefly after the goals and the rest has been dire. No group of fans this poor deserve any success. Seriously, 3-0 against a big rival, you'd have thought they'd be louder.

I see what you are saying but we all love Spurs far more than we hate them. If Arsenal winning does us good, its all good. Also, its important for Arsenal to do a bit well so they accept a certain level of failure/success and leave us with a chance to catch up. With the resources they have they should be doing so much better.

I see the Arse losing today and also ManUre slipping up as for the best in our unlikely quest for fourth.

Also Arse keep on winning and Chavs - Emirates Marketing Project slipping up and you never know , the unthinkable! :oops:

I see the Arse losing today and also ManUre slipping up as for the best in our unlikely quest for fourth.

Also Arse keep on winning and Chavs - Emirates Marketing Project slipping up and you never know , the unthinkable! :oops:

Arsenal are only good without pressure. The minute they have any chance of something they slip up. Even last year they did their best to lose the FA cup. They scraped through on pens and then went 2-0 down in the final. I trust Arsenal to be Arsenal. To be honest draws are better as they don't hurt like losses and both teams lose points. So a draw would have been better.

Doubt Chelski will throw away such a big lead, but if they slip up in a game or two, and lose away to Arse, it could be a lot tighter than they fancy.

A (highly likely) Utd win later and thats the top 4 done and dusted today. Our only goal left is to try and finish above Liverpool. At least thats something to aim for.

Doubt Chelski will throw away such a big lead, but if they slip up in a game or two, and lose away to Arse, it could be a lot tighter than they fancy.

That's my point . It's all very well wanting the Goons to beat the Scousers today, but whilst the Gooners are still in with an outside chance for the league, their fans wont give it up unlike our lot. The thought of the Goons taking it to the wire for the title and add to that, their St. Totteringham's Day celebration, makes me feel queasy .

A (highly likely) Utd win later and thats the top 4 done and dusted today. Our only goal left is to try and finish above Liverpool. At least thats something to aim for.

I don't think success or failure would depend on that. I'd much rather Poch really focus and decide on who stays for next season and plan for the summer transfers than just pick up "meaningless points".

Arsenal are only good without pressure. The minute they have any chance of something they slip up. Even last year they did their best to lose the FA cup. They scraped through on pens and then went 2-0 down in the final. I trust Arsenal to be Arsenal. To be honest draws are better as they don't hurt like losses and both teams lose points. So a draw would have been better.

Good point about the pressure . They do tend to bottle it when it matters .

That's my point . It's all very well wanting the Goons to beat the Scousers today, but whilst the Gooners are still in with an outside chance for the league, their fans wont give it up unlike our lot. The thought of the Goons taking it to the wire for the title and add to that, their St. Totteringham's Day celebration, makes me feel queasy .

Sir Totteringham day means nothing to me, bar perhaps its their desperate attempt to claim some comfort from another season of failure. With their resources they should be competing at the very top but they have the supreme football business model where they have gotten fans to expect less and pay more every year.

Exactly. Its only when Wenger leaves that we will see how good for us it was that he stayed so long. Its been bad enough seeing Arsenal get top 4 every year, but imagine how much worse it would have been if they had a better manager and had been winning title and champions leagues.

Arsenal under Wenger have been coasting for a whole decade. Never finishing above 3rd, one solitary cup, fudge all in the champions league, simply coasting along with little ambition and no pressure.

Back