• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

@OptaJoe: 5 - Seamus Coleman has now scored more goals this season than the previous four PL seasons combined. Hot.

@OptaJoe: 9 - Everton defenders have now contributed nine goals this season, as many as the Toffees' strikers have managed. Helpers.

830439403.gif

@OptaJoe: 524 - Now Romelu Lukaku has ended his Premier League goal drought at 524 minutes. Deluge.

HeisU3h.gif

Personally I'd have rather been wrong today, but so for me thats 8 results correct out of 8 this weekend. Which team do we think will spoil the run? :-k

Eto'o somehow escapes being sent off early on, then scores and now brings down Suarez in the box, but the ref doesn't give the pen.

Clear daylight for the Top 3 now, think they will fight out it for the title. 4th is up for grabs. Jan transfer window could be crucial

Clear daylight for the Top 3 now, think they will fight out it for the title. 4th is up for grabs. Jan transfer window could be crucial

Still think Arsenal will stumble once the CL starts up again. They always do at that time of the year. City and Chelsea are dominant at home, but struggling to pick up away wins. City will win every remaining home game easily except Chelsea. Could be the decider that game.

Webb is such a **** ref. Wanted Chelsea to win but Liverpool should have been given two penalties and Oscar should have been sent off.

I sometimes wonder if comments like the ones made by Brendan Rodgers after the Emirates Marketing Project game might influence how refs subsequently officiate? Either way, I'm sure there will be even more interesting post match commentary today.

Not for me. I'm certain he's scored against United, Emirates Marketing Project, us, Arsenal and Everton. But he's not as influential in the biggest games as he should be.

Defoe has also scored against Liverpool, Emirates Marketing Project, Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea but he's also regarded as a flat track bully. I'm not agreeing that Suarez is a flat track bully but like you say Suarez isn't as influential in big games as he should be, but I put it down to him being surrouned by players completely no where near his level. He should have had assists against Emirates Marketing Project and Chelsea but players around him not good enough.

Defoe has also scored against Liverpool, Emirates Marketing Project, Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea but he's also regarded as a flat track bully. I'm not agreeing that Suarez is a flat track bully but like you say Suarez isn't as influential in big games as he should be, but I put it down to him being surrouned by players completely no where near his level. He should have had assists against Emirates Marketing Project and Chelsea but players around him not good enough.

Agreed

Still think Arsenal will stumble once the CL starts up again. They always do at that time of the year. City and Chelsea are dominant at home, but struggling to pick up away wins. City will win every remaining home game easily except Chelsea. Could be the decider that game.

but Arsanal play Bayern Munich dont they? so they are as good as out and then will have just the PL to deal with, and as last season showed they are most likely to win most of their games in the run in

in 2013 they have picked up 82 pts, better than everyone else

but Arsanal play Bayern Munich dont they? so they are as good as out and then will have just the PL to deal with, and as last season showed they are most likely to win most of their games in the run in

in 2013 they have picked up 82 pts, better than everyone else

They're still going to give it all they've got though. Here's hoping there's still life in it after the first leg.

Back