• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

As usual Dixon shows common sense and calls it straight on Ramires as a probable red. I do think he's a very good pundit, far less prone to groupthink than many of the planks that sit in that chair. He calls it as he honestly sees it and gets it right more often than not.

As usual Dixon shows common sense and calls it straight on Ramires as a probable red. I do think he's a very good pundit, far less prone to groupthink than many of the planks that sit in that chair. He calls it as he honestly sees it and gets it right more often than not.

One of the few goon pundits I like.

Charlie Nicholas constantly says the same thing "Spurs are only concerned about Arsenal" oh but it's fine for Szcesney to say "our goal is to finish above Spurs"?

Merson doesn't even try to hide his dislike for us. Ditto Perry Groves.

Stewart Robson ain't bad.

Townsend is a cretin, but Tyldesley is more annoying to me. I'd like just 5 minutes, worm your honour, him and me alone.

One of the few goon pundits I like.

Charlie Nicholas constantly says the same thing "Spurs are only concerned about Arsenal" oh but it's fine for Szcesney to say "our goal is to finish above Spurs"?

Merson doesn't even try to hide his dislike for us. Ditto Perry Groves.

Stewart Robson ain't bad.

I love Robson's pithy, accurate critiques of Scum's failings!

Get in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back