• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Drogba just put Gala 1-0 up in extra-time against Fenerbahce in the Super Cup. Been one way traffic, particularly since the sending off.

Will say 2 things though.

Shneijder looked like a luxury buy last season but is starting to pull the strings.

Drogba at 35 is still a monster. What a feckin player...

Seriously though, what a player... He's the lone striker and is such a pleasure to watch (if not against you!). Not just that, he's actually a very technical player; crossed in beautifully for Inan - only for the latter to hit it wide.

That said, he's no Carlton Cole.

He's one of the best strikers of all time in my opinion. Absolutely love Drogba, which is amazing considering what a horror he was to us in 2012.

Watching the community shield today was interesting. I think I really feel we need to keep Bale. The game was scrappy, tight, Wigan sat back and made it difficult. Man U dominated possession but created fudge all but twice RVP out of nothing BOOM = comfortable win. The very best teams struggle to create against a team sitting back as much as we do. The key is they have that special player who can score out of nothing and do that regularly. I hope we keep him!

Basel fans getting fed up of being searched before each game turned up in this

BRKHgySCUAEapt6.jpg

Islam Feruz now thats a real scottish name isnt it !!!

Is that the one that chelsea signed? meant to be one of the best in europe for his age?

Lets be honest we all love mass immigration and our lovey dubey liberal ways in this country so if one of the upsides is that we have better sportmen im all for it. Always thought that Lithuanian girl in the olympics should have given her gold medal to the UK seeing as she got all her coaching and chances here.

I need TP for my bunghole i say we are a country of 70m don't give a fudge where you from to start with, you want to be here great, one way to get us all behind it is to see our teams win. Then you can be like that cricket guy and go out and tinkle on bouncers and stuff.

Chadli starting tonight for Belgium against France

Courtois, Alderweireld, Kompany, Van Buyten, Pocognoli, Witsel, Fellaini, Chadli, De Bruyne, Hazard en Lukaku

no Verts or Dembele

Walker starting for England

Hart, Walker, Cahill, Jagielka, Baines, Gerrard, Wheelchair, Walcott, Rooney, Cleverley, Welbeck

Walker starting for England

Hart, Walker, Cahill, Jagielka, Baines, Gerrard, Wheelchair, Walcott, Rooney, Cleverley, Welbeck

so Rooney, who has barely trained or played for 4 weeks because of hamstring and shoulder injuries, miraculously recovers to play for england

Back