• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Arsenal always been good at beating the rest. Now they are very good at it, hardly ever drop points against the not so great sides. That could be enough to win them the title. Even if they don't win it I doubt they'll be that far off come the end of the season.

And according to Ade we''ll be in there too!!

Sherwood motivated Ade & Berba could be a handful for ANY team in the world. Flicks, tricks, size and power. Neither is a classical poacher, but they'd score some stunners.

But we would also have the moodiest strike force in the world when things weren't working.

Arsenal always been good at beating the rest. Now they are very good at it, hardly ever drop points against the not so great sides. That could be enough to win them the title. Even if they don't win it I doubt they'll be that far off come the end of the season.

And according to Ade we''ll be in there too!!

They are a little like united last season. Unspectacular but effective. I wish teams - like Fulham would be a bit more committed and they could get a result. a rse grind teams down.

BeMl8QDIMAAiwJv.jpg

BANTER.

I guess we've found out whose dad really is bigger....7-0.

Would be one hell of a result for Hull if they can get a point. Norwich have absolutely smashed them.

Stekelenburg is a bit slow at taking a goal kick in the first half, Arsenal fans boo.

Ozil walks off at snail's pace, applause.

I think West Ham is the only team that can prevent all three promoted teams going straight back down.

P T P GD Points
1 Arsenal 22 24 51
2 Emirates Marketing Project 22 38 50
3 Chelsea 21 21 46
4 Liverpool 21 25 42
5 Everton 21 15 41
6 Tottenham 21 1 40
7 Man Utd 21 11 37
8 Saudi Sportswashing Machine 22 4 36
9 Southampton 22 4 31
10 Hull 22 -6 23
11 Aston Villa 21 -7 23
12 Norwich 22 -17 23
13 Stoke 22 -14 22
14 Swansea 21 -4 21
15 West Brom 21 -5 21
16 Crystal Palace 22 -17 20
17 Fulham 22 -26 19
18 West Ham 22 -11 18
19 Sunderland 22 -15 18
20 Cardiff 22 -21 18

Villa win today. Far more likely than if it were at villa park. Weird to be 11 pts off arsenal right now after years of nip and tuck. Let's win tomorrow at least. That win today was a blow to Ades title hopes

Pool are lined up a little too offensive if you ask me..

Who's supposed to protect the back 4 in that 11? This one could turn out to be 5-5

Back