• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

pitchforks.gif

:ross:

Emirates Marketing Project will win the domestic treble in my opinion.

Superb win for Sunderland though.

Aguero being injured for the next eight weeks is massive, though. Big pressure on unreliable Dzeko, untested Jovetic and inconsistent Negredo. We have had a lot of problems with injuries this year which is seriously harming us. Kompany is back to being injury prone, Nastasic can't get fit, neither can Jovetic, Zabaleta has just done his hamstring and now Aguero is gone. That's four first-teamers out right there.

Aguero being injured for the next eight weeks is massive, though. Big pressure on unreliable Dzeko, untested Jovetic and inconsistent Negredo. We have had a lot of problems with injuries this year which is seriously harming us. Kompany is back to being injury prone, Nastasic can't get fit, neither can Jovetic, Zabaleta has just done his hamstring and now Aguero is gone. That's four first-teamers out right there.

I'm sure you'll get by.

I would be shocked if your squad wasnt winning one domestic trophy by the end of the season.....+ we need to see how Pellegrinini copes when it comes to crunch time....im sure he'll be fine.....

in the interest of karma though I would like to see us beat you in cc final......if we can get there of course:)

Stoke team: Sorensen, Cameron, Shawcross, Wilson, Pieters, Walters, Palacios, Ireland, Whelan, Assaidi, Crouch.
Subs: Begovic, Muniesa, Pennant, Jones, Arnautovic, Adam, Wilkinson.

Man Utd team: De Gea, Rafael, Smalling, Evans, Evra, Valencia, Cleverley, Jones, Anderson, Young, Welbeck.
Subs: Johnstone, Chicharito, Nani, Fletcher, Buttner, Zaha, Kagawa.

Man Utd win please and for us to stay clear of them come the semis.

I think Man Utd are probably the only team left who could potentially knock Emirates Marketing Project out over two legs.

Back