• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

On Sleazy? Did not take away a clear cut goal scoring opportunity, as Agbonlahor just passed it sideways in stead of going for goal.
If Agbonlahor hadn't been taken down he wouldn't have been going for goal.
Being last man doesn't automatically mean red card.

the question was more or less rhetorical and an expression of disappointment. thanks for the walk through the less interesting aspects of the referee's manual none the less.

So often the first day of the season is played in hot weather.

The 2 games i have been watching so far have been 100 mph and like two dogs let of the leash. Sure the cooler weather helps. All good stuff

Guzan's distribution has been all over the place.

...and not in a good way.

Last edited:
compared to opening day half time last year:

QPR 0-1 Swansea
Fulham 2-0 Norwich
Reading 0-1 Stoke
West Ham 1-0 Aston Villa
West Brom 1-0 Liverpool
Arsenal 0-0 Sunderland

How it ended:

QPR 0-5 Swansea
Fulham 5-0 Norwich
Reading 1-1 Stoke
West Ham 1-0 Aston Villa
West Brom 3-0 Liverpool
Arsenal 0-0 Sunderland

1 game in and people are panicking about Liveprool

Not a result of the one game. Just a continuation of what has been already discussed and said.

On Sleazy? Did not take away a clear cut goal scoring opportunity, as Agbonlahor just passed it sideways in stead of going for goal.
If Agbonlahor hadn't been taken down he wouldn't have been going for goal.
Being last man doesn't automatically mean red card.

By the rules I think it's a red. If the same (or similar) situation happens outside the box I don't think anyone would argue that it's a free kick and a yellow and just about every ref in the world would give it as a red. Because it's a penalty though a lot of refs won't give the red as it seems to harsh or something, they will look for any excuse they can find. Would be fine if that was the universal interpretation of the rules, the problem is the inconsistency as some refs will give a penalty and a red in the same situation.

---------------------

Either Arsenal are a lot worse than Liverpool or Villa are a lot better than Stoke...

Watching Arsenal on streaming, awesome pundits Daniele Dichio and Craig Forrest hahaha, still better than Andy Townsend & Michael Owen though

Blimey, Coutinho one of the best in the world at finding a pass? It really is spanky time down at the Liverpool fan club HQ today.

So Mignolet and Coutinho - two of the best in the world. World football must really be in the doldrums.

I don't agree on the 'Mignolet is amazing' stuff and I think we should still be above Liverpool, but I don't see someone better and defence splitting passes in the world than Coutinho. He's absolute amazing at them. I'm not saying he's one of the best in the world overall, but in that particular facet of his game, yes. Seriously, the amount of times he does it on a routine basis during a game is ridiculous.

Back