• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Ahh well.

To be honest I don't begrudge Arsenal doing well in this league as much as I do Chelsea or City. It's annoying that a rival of ours wins but they are doing it the way we would hope to do it. Good football, coaching players to improve and building sustainably. If Arsenal and Spurs are 1st and 2nd this year it would be quite a nice **** you to the clubs that think they can buy success.

Chill out Spurs fans, and Mumorn :lol:

Scum will be up there this season but I don't think they will win it. I still fail to see how Mourinho with such a talented squad won't win the league.

Ahh well.

To be honest I don't begrudge Arsenal doing well in this league as much as I do Chelsea or City. It's annoying that a rival of ours wins but they are doing it the way we would hope to do it. Good football, coaching players to improve and building sustainably. If Arsenal and Spurs are 1st and 2nd this year it would be quite a nice **** you to the clubs that think they can buy success.

We've spent over £100m so it's not like we can claim to be some plucky little underdog.

Might be amazing for Arsenal but still good for us what with City and Utd losing. Moved a further point ahead of them both, Chelsea have gained no ground on us and we are 2nd in the league. Hopefully pool drop points tomorrow though i doubt it.

Just want **** to loose points before jan. They are not that much better, but at the moment, they are picking up wins in impressive fashion. Their lack of squad depth will be a problem. Lets hope it shows before they can bolster in Jan. Still very early days and all the CL contenders could string a run together.

We've spent over £100m so it's not like we can claim to be some plucky little underdog.

But we also sold £100M worth of talent.

Bale was the best player in the league last year and was obviously worth a lot because of that. It's going to affect us if we have to sell the league's best player. Where as Chelsea and City just pile on the spend every season on a whim.

but aren't we still on a self-sustaining model

Yes. We spend our own money. Major difference.

I do have a bit of respect for **** because of the way they're run - obviously they're a bunch of ****s that I wish will never win anything again, but at least they're not cashdrugged from here to eternity like Chelski and City.

But we also sold £100M worth of talent.

Bale was the best player in the league last year and was obviously worth a lot because of that. It's going to affect us if we have to sell the league's best player. Where as Chelsea and City just pile on the spend every season on a whim.

I get that but whatever you slice it we've still spent £100m, hardly peanuts. The difference is we spend what we make but you I can't dance if other fans highlight the fact that we've spent money this season.

Nice.

iZKytdh7Dj2A8.gif

I'm not sure how long I can keep on insisting Ramsey is ****. I will though, until I look utterly ridiculous. He's in good form.

I don't buy this "they'll struggle with injuries stuff". They are without Cazorla and Walcott and playing Wheelchair and Gnabry wide but they are still winning.

I hope they will start losing, I would think at some point like us all, they will have a sticky patch. They need a few tough games

My thinking is Arsenal wont sustain this over a season. They wont win the title, even though its their best chance in years. Im confident of this. Time will tell.

I'm not sure how long I can keep on insisting Ramsey is ****. I will though, until I look utterly ridiculous. He's in good form.

I don't buy this "they'll struggle with injuries stuff". They are without Cazorla and Walcott and playing Wheelchair and Gnabry wide but they are still winning.

I hope they will start losing, I would think at some point like us all, they will have a sticky patch. They need a few tough games

Its not so much injuries, but them tiring without having players to come in. They have a lot of younger, weaker :) players who need rest. So I'm hoping.

My thinking is Arsenal wont sustain this over a season. They wont win the title, even though its their best chance in years. Im confident of this. Time will tell.

haha

Deja vu

Last season people said the same

Season before it was RVP will get injured and they wont survive without him

blah blah blah

I think they will be closer this year but they've had a nice run of fixtures, their hardest game being us at home and they always win that fixture.

Back