• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The most beautiful woman in the world?

I think Ronni Ancona is good for an older woman. She seems funny and looks good, would almost be ideal cougar material. =P~

Still Adriama Lima

adriana-lima-20091006-539834.jpg

You say Megan Fox and then claim Cheryl Cole is overrated? :~

Anyway, Cheryl Cole, Jennifer Lopez, Jessica Alba, Rachel Stevens, Jennifer Aniston, Shakira

Cheryl Cole is overrated, the sexiest woman in the world? Twice? I don't think so. She only won it cos she used to be on the most popular programme on tv.

Zooey's fairly hot but that new girl sitcom just looks fudging dreadful. It puts me off when the hot ladies do crap things, which is why Cheryl Cole just doesn't work it for me.

Give me moderately hot and very talented over very hot and fudge all talent

Enter Amy Lavere...

fivedollarcoveramytommykah.jpg

Edit: But obviously this comment isn't massively relevant to the thread title. The most attractive (not just in terms of looks) woman in the world would be an interesting thread

Last edited:
Freida-Pinto_6.jpg

Freida Pinto

304569.jpg

Monica Raymund

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o85/LaKsOy/Emoticons/toss.gif

Back