• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Have a feeling they will next week too, think Moyes will field his 'big guns' v Sunderland instead

wouldn't have thought it would be a weakened team. he rightly held a few back for saturday tonight but fatigue might be issue by then what with it being everton's 4th game in 10 days and they need to work hard to win games

There are some great brick tattoos out there though:

images

My brother is a tattooist and he tattooed this guy's name on his back. Why you would want your own name on your back is bizarre but he handed my brother a piece of paper with his first name on it and said tattoo that above me arse, or words to that effect.

A year or so later one of his mates saw the tattoo and said "who the fudge is Willam?" The chaps name was William of course.

The bloke had spelt his own name wrong. My brother had taken what he had handed to him and turned it into some gothic version of the same, and showed him the design saying "is that what you want?"
"Absolutely perfect". The fudgein eejit.

Back