• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
606 on 5 Live

Did anyone hear the callers on the show tonight?

Quite embarrassed at the bizarre reaction of some of the so called fans who were calling for the manager's head.

(I was laughing at the Bindipper and Gooner fans doing the same a few weeks ago).

The host Alan Green, as usual, just sighed his usual world weary sigh and let them go on.

Were they actually watching the game, or on caller hold for their 2 minutes of fame?

Knee-jerkers!

Did anyone hear the callers on the show tonight?

Quite embarrassed at the bizarre reaction of some of the so called fans who were calling for the manager's head.

(I was laughing at the Bindipper and Gooner fans doing the same a few weeks ago).

The host Alan Green, as usual, just sighed his usual world weary sigh and let them go on.

Were they actually watching the game, or on caller hold for their 2 minutes of fame?

Knee-jerkers!

It's always the most idiotic Spurs fans that are the loudest, right? Fire the guy who took us to the Champions League after two losses? Brilliant?

he's an idiot, he's taken us as far as he can, he's tactically naive, he doesn't know his best 11, he picks his favourites, he can't spot a signing.

HARRY OUT.

I'm working in the William Hill shop in St Albans this week on Chequers Road. Nice area??

I listened to 606 and it was just mongs. Absolute mongs.

can safely say i have listened to 606 for 30mins of my life - and thats 30mins im never getting back!

Do you mean Chequer Street? Right in middle of town mate - St Albans is St Albans, its all nice (if a little pompous at times!!). You'll be in walking distance to any shops or food you need. Would highly recommend Daves Tasty Bites burger van (turn left out of William Hill walk 100metres, see white van, eat tasty burger!).
Wed is market day so traffic will be crazy in the morning - just remember that on your way in.
Oh, parking is horrendous!

can safely say i have listened to 606 for 30mins of my life - and thats 30mins im never getting back!

Do you mean Chequer Street? Right in middle of town mate - St Albans is St Albans, its all nice (if a little pompous at times!!). You'll be in walking distance to any shops or food you need. Would highly recommend Daves Tasty Bites burger van (turn left out of William Hill walk 100metres, see white van, eat tasty burger!).
Wed is market day so traffic will be crazy in the morning - just remember that on your way in.
Oh, parking is horrendous!

Yeah that's it I did my jury service in St Albans so I know it fairly well. I honestly couldn't believe the macarons phoning in today.

Back