• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Gio isn't a winger an therein is the problem for me. He plays well as an inside forward for Mexico but Spurs formation was never really setup to play this way.

Agree with arc above. Another manager might've used him more especially when Lennon was out for those 4/5 weeks around February iirc.

I get the feeling with Harry that once your card is marked you can forget playing again, unless you are literally the very last option available to him - at which point he will be your best friend again

Chelsea have completed a deal to sign midfielder Eden Hazard from French club Lille.

The Belgium international, 21, has agreed personal terms and passed a medical with the Champions League winners.

"He will join the club in July when the players return for pre-season training," a Chelsea statement read.

Hazard said: "I'm delighted to finally arrive here, it's a wonderful club and I can't wait to get started.

Yes mate like Emirates Marketing Project they do things the right way, a fantastic squad full of lovely characters who play the game in the right spirit

i didn't know where to put this, but i was just looking on the youtube and found this:

[video=youtube;cnNGO74K4R8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnNGO74K4R8&feature=related[/video]

wish we had more behind the scenes stuff from tottnum. Sandros always fun to watch

Did anyone read the sunday times piece on sunderland and the trust?

One of my best mates is a sunderland fan so i took a special interest in it.

Made out that sunderland was a special club and did more for the local community then others and that they give more to there local communties then other clubs who just pay lip service to the communtiy schemes. Did say that sunderland football club was the best thing about sunderland which makes it more unlikely i will ever accept my mates invitation to go up there for an away game.

Thing that gets me is all clubs make out there trusts are the best and give the most to the local communities but these awards they win are usually from the local community and from what i can see is a way of thanking them for the money they give.

I have read so many things from all different clubs all saying their trusts are the best and they do most for there local communities i would love for the to be a league table so we could really see.

Think this article was trying to make a point at some of the london clubs who the locals rarely go to games and are not true parts of the club. I hope that changes with the new ground for us where locals get first shot at some of the season tickets.

I thought for a moment this was going to be about Sunderland having one of those special Rangers "trusts".

Spurs have an extraordinary charity, so much so that the Tottenham Hotspur Foundation are even advertising on buses now I've noticed, but this would be because of the kind of area that Tottenham is.

My mate plays for the Barnet Bulldogs, a basketball team. The Tottenham Hotspur Foundation are donating ?ú18,000 to them for next season, and they will wear the mighty ****erel on their shirts.

Beauty by Benzema just now. France looking good though the opposition isn't great.

Edt: We should bid for Cabaye if Modric goes.

It was through of Spurs' community spirit that I became a fan. Back in the mid-1950s they regularly donated free admission to the kids at our orphanage, St Vincent's in Mill Hill. Of course that got me hooked.

There again you could argue it was merely a shrewd investment on their part, given the not inconsiderable amount I've spent supporting them these past six decades.

We don't play the same formation. And I don't believe GDS is good enough for us to change our entire formation to fit him in.

So we have to play with 2 keepers and 3/5 defenders to get something out of Giovani; the problem in being stuck in numbers and formations and seing it black and white.

Back