• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
I tell you what the neymar kiddy ain't half a taco and as for Donovan major clown shoe.
This ref is a total bellsprout tho ain't he? Anyway off to bed lads sorry if posters
Don't get
'banter'

I tell you what the neymar kiddy ain't half a taco and as for Donovan major clown shoe.
This ref is a total bellsprout tho ain't he? Anyway off to bed lads sorry if posters
Don't get
'banter'
I love banter - you're just not very good at is all. You just come across as a jackass; but have a good sleep.

I love banter - you're just not very good at is all. You just come across as a jackass; but have a good sleep.

Jackass? Haha good man good for
Trying like I said heaven forbid if you ever went to a 'soccer game' lol you lot make me roar. banter is banter you can't learn it you just.....know it.
Anyway enjoy the game USA USA USA

Nice nice pass from Bradley. He's turnnig into a very good holding mid. Had a great year at Chievo, will be back in England soon I think. Same with Altidore and Donovan.

Appreciate it, Stork. Never understood why so many on these boards think it's hilarious to make fun of the US. Smacks of jealousy to me. But since this is a football board, I'll keep my retort to just that, and say I'd rather have our hard-working team than their team full of prima-donnas.

Appreciate it, Stork. Never understood why so many on these boards think it's hilarious to make fun of the US. Smacks of jealousy to me. But since this is a football board, I'll keep my retort to just that, and say I'd rather have our hard-working team than their team full of prima-donnas.

Ever thought that might be the reason? Fact you think we're all jealous of you?

Anyway, back to the important things. Damiao looks ok. It's hard not to look just ok against the US defense if you have some talent though, so I'm not very impressed so far.

Jackass? Haha good man good for
Trying like I said heaven forbid if you ever went to a 'soccer game' lol you lot make me roar. banter is banter you can't learn it you just.....know it.
Anyway enjoy the game USA USA USA
Off to bed Whoopwhoop - I'm sure you need to be up early for your tea and crumpets before your 20 year dental appointment.

Ever thought that might be the reason? Fact you think we're all jealous of you?
What else could it be? Heavens know us Canadians feel it towards them and we don't have the skyrocketing crime, unemployment or currency issues like you lot in old Blighty. The ex-pats I know are quite humbled now after living in Canada for a while. When they settle in for the evening after a days work in their nice 2000 sq. foot house with a big backyard and a pint of Molson they really realize how bad it's gotten over there. I guess they'll have to just put up with us getting all the soccerball lingo wrong. ;)

Should be 3-3 right now, US has been the better team this second half, shockingly. Very attacking, I love it. Marcelo is amazing btw.

What else could it be? Heavens know us Canadians feel it towards them and we don't have the skyrocketing crime, unemployment or currency issues like you lot in old Blighty. The ex-pats I know are quite humbled now after living in Canada for a while. When they settle in for the evening after a days work in their nice 2000 sq. foot house with a big backyard and a pint of Molson they really realize how bad it's gotten over there. I guess they'll have to just put up with us getting all the soccerball lingo wrong. ;)

That's my biggest gripe with Canadians - everyone here believes it's GHod's gift to the world. It's nice but I'm looking forward to leaving at the end of the year. It's like living in a small town.

I think Neymar is a superb player these days, flattered to deceive as a youth but now he's the real deal for sure...Pato is excellent. Thought Sandro did a good, quiet job tonight...

That's my biggest gripe with Canadians - everyone here believes it's GHod's gift to the world. It's nice but I'm looking forward to leaving at the end of the year. It's like living in a small town.
You're in Toronto - the rest of the country doesn't call it the 'centre of the universe' for nothing. Come out west and have some fun instead of being in that stuffy city!! That being said - Canada is pretty goddamn kickass. Let's be honest too, it's not like England doesn't do its fair share of chest thumping and mini union jack waving!

Back