• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Bayern 1 - Chelsea 3

Terry with 2 and Ramires with a hattrick

Abramovich and Modric then dance the samba on our grave

You just know they are going to win. The goons get to laugh at us for blowing a 10 point lead over them and then come along another bunch of counts to gloat how they've taken our CL place.

Football is really brick sometimes.

saturday 19th May is the day.....we shall see how the day is going to go after the play off game ends. If the spammers win then its just going to end in tears with Chelsea winning too

Yes. Him and holden are the only two players id take.

Klasnic wouldnt be a bad signing either

I would like to challenge for the title next season.

Therefore I would bloody hope we are aiming higher than what has been suggested.

We need to get to a higher level. you buy the Klasnic's of this world and we will not move - then people will blame harry for not having ambition blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda

Montpellier are my french team, followed them since I went there five or so years back. They have been brilliant this year, Giroud has been awesome, from what I've seen he's a better STRIKER than Remy, for sure. I also think Belhanda would be a great signing for us

if Redknapp was right, Montpellier have no right being in with a chance of the title considering their resources and history. Shows that its not all about billionaire owned clubs and mega star signings

if Redknapp was right, Montpellier have no right being in with a chance of the title considering their resources and history. Shows that its not all about billionaire owned clubs and mega star signings

French league is unpredictable and exciting, which is why you won't find many on here betting on it. PSG should have wrapped the league title up by now so you should believe.

It's looking like:

2011-12: Montpellier
2010-11: Lille
2009-10: Marseille
2008-09: Bordeaux
2007-08: Lyon (last of their domination)

Montpellier are my french team, followed them since I went there five or so years back. They have been brilliant this year, Giroud has been awesome, from what I've seen he's a better STRIKER than Remy, for sure. I also think Belhanda would be a great signing for us

I also like them. Good passionate crowd. Belhanda is also a special talent. I think he may stay on for another season, but they wont risk the Giroud price dropping and will sell him now.

Their chairman is such a character, swears all the time. I wont tell you what he said about the parisiens after the game tonight. It is something you'll never hear in England and everywhere else i suppose. He has been doing it for years so its not a problem.

Talking about Remy, he came off injured tonight and may miss the Euros.

Back