• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
why do you bother?

seriously?

are you really a Spurs fan?

fudges sake

Every time a team turns us over then gets pummelled the next week its a case of 'why do teams always raise their game against us'

Maybe it's because were a soft touch at the moment and easy to play against.

Or do you think that Norwich suddenly turned into Brazil 1970 when they came to White Hart Lane?

I just think sometimes when you put in crap performances you get what you deserve. fudge all.

Now I hate Arse but does Foy ever give handball against Stoke or even penalties?

Is that fudging **** a Stoke fan? He is a really terrible incompetent son of a fudgein bitch

Thoughts on today:

> It was funny when people were muddling up Suarez's odious personality with his footballing ability. There is no muddle: he's a taco and a brilliant player.

> I think Wolves are one of the best teams I can remember to finish bottom of the league. Can't quite work out why they've lost so much because every time I've seen them this season they've had a bit about them and have been weirdly unlucky.

> Saudi Sportswashing Machine got done to them what they've been doing on their hot streak: scoring from a freakishly high proportion of chances. I say they have massively overachieved and are 3 or 4 places over par. I don't believe they are better than all four of Chelsea, Liverpool, Everton and Spurs.

> If I was going in to training in the tinkling rain on a cold November morning, the last coach I'd want to see is Alex McLeish. What a depressing, dispiriting sight that must be. In that sense, he's a perfect fit for Villa.

> Rodgers and Lambert have done awesomely. But time to give them a Top 4 job? No. Martinez 4 Spurz.

Thoughts on today:

> It was funny when people were muddling up Suarez's odious personality with his footballing ability. There is no muddle: he's a taco and a brilliant player.

> I think Wolves are one of the best teams I can remember to finish bottom of the league. Can't quite work out why they've lost so much because every time I've seen them this season they've had a bit about them and have been weirdly unlucky.

> Saudi Sportswashing Machine got done to them what they've been doing on their hot streak: scoring from a freakishly high proportion of chances. I say they have massively overachieved and are 3 or 4 places over par. I don't believe they are better than all four of Chelsea, Liverpool, Everton and Spurs.

> If I was going in to training in the tinkling rain on a cold November morning, the last coach I'd want to see is Alex McLeish. What a depressing, dispiriting sight that must be. In that sense, he's a perfect fit for Villa.

> Rodgers and Lambert have done awesomely. But time to give them a Top 4 job? No. Martinez 4 Spurz.

I agree.
Definitely not keen on Rodgers.
Martinez first choice or i would play safe and steady with Moyes.

Really Norwich, give us a game then totally lie down to anyone else ?

I don't think it was Norwich giving us a game. More we were completely unbalanced up front and in the centre of midfield. No holding midfielder, and no forward who is good at dropping deep or acting as a target man = poor team, no matter how good the players are.

[video=youtube;vnybn5GoQnc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnybn5GoQnc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

:ross:

Heard about it yesterday, only just seen it on MOTD rerun this morning. Brilliant, shame they spoiled it by the booing of Ramsey.
Also, what a goal by Suarez.
And how much money could that Shay Given save by worth to Villa. That point could be the one that keeps them up

Thoughts on today:

Not really. He's a taco and a half decent player. He's not in the real top drawer like Rooney, Modric, Van Rapist, Aguero etc

Back