• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
4 more all PL ties to come, we really do have a massive chance this year, will obviously have to to play better than lastnight and have a bit of luck in the draw too

Really want Chelsea vs Arsenal and Saudi Sportswashing Machine vs Liverpool drawn out in the next round if all get through...

Caught that very nicely.

United will only have the Europa to worry about and I guess will play reserves and focus purely on winning the league

GHod I cannot stand Liverpool. Their fans think they've won two cups already after this game. Nothing worse than smug Kenny's face during a game where Pool fans have booed a player racially abused by one of their own.

Great result for us.
We're now the best team left in the Cup.
And who knows what effect this will have on United in the League.

That's true. Not sure why I would be surprised with any ref decision this season. Hope they get drawn against Pool. Can't stand either of them.

Last edited:
Thinking about the handshaking situation with QPR and Chelsea - It may have also been decided to 'protect' other players. Someone like SWP (if he was playing) would have felt awkward both as a QPR and England player and also as a black player. It wouldn't have been as much difficult for Anton.

Derby-Stoke
Leicester-Swindon
WBA-Norwich

All available on rivers apparently, but not Hull-Crawley, Millwall-Southampton or Stevenage-Notts County. All matches I'd rather watch.

Back