• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Limp Struggle to Sneak into the top 4 2021/22

Spurs fans never want a positive
We have a massive fan base that thrive on the negative
When we’re winning we have a very different poster base on here than when we’re losing… I mean there are posters that just don’t come on here when we’re doing well for that reason and now their in the element

From a personal perspective (and I dont for one moment suggest you're throwing me into this base) I dont thrive on the negativity but I'm more inclined to listen to all the podcasts and exchange thoughts and analysis after a defeat. There's often little to say or add following a standard 2-0 home win. Its not that I thrive on the negativity just there's slightly more to get my head around.

I guess forums provide a platform for offloading and catharticsm too which can easily spill into a rant.

I do agree however, that it feels there are some (not neccesarilly on here) though who do enjoy the misery in some way.

From a personal perspective (and I dont for one moment suggest you're throwing me into this base) I dont thrive on the negativity but I'm more inclined to listen to all the podcasts and exchange thoughts and analysis after a defeat. There's often little to say or add following a standard 2-0 home win. Its not that I thrive on the negativity just there's slightly more to get my head around.

I guess forums provide a platform for offloading and catharticsm too which can easily spill into a rant.

I do agree however, that it feels there are some (not neccesarilly on here) though who do enjoy the misery in some way.

Yes when we are winning all is well and the club can evidently run itself and we can focus on other things.

When things go wrong however we need to dedicate our time on gg to find solutions to the problems.

Spurs fans revel in misery
In my WhatsApp group it’s much more alive when we’re brick
Abs that’s a group with an age range of 30-60 years old
Forums like this attract an older audience
And then you have Twitter for the real doom and gloom

Spurs fans never want a positive
We have a massive fan base that thrive on the negative
When we’re winning we have a very different poster base on here than when we’re losing… I mean there are posters that just don’t come on here when we’re doing well for that reason and now their in the element
You don't think they could actually be trolls and WUMs do you?

Since 2011 every team that has finished in the Top 4 has gone on a 4-game winning streak at some point during the season. We are yet to do so but Woolwich and West Ham already have. Looking at our fixtures and based on what I've seen this week I don't see us stringing together 4 successive league wins before the end of the season.
But we're close to 4 defeats in a row. Does that count? I bet none of the other top 4 contenders are able to match that!

It's a 1% chance... In Italian it also means unlikely. Fair play to Conte taking this public and probably going against PR advice.

He was contracted to do it. Not sure how, guessing sky having the tv right get to do a certain number of interviews.

But we're close to 4 defeats in a row. Does that count? I bet none of the other top 4 contenders are able to match that!

Nope - Arsenal lost first three games this season; Man U lost 4 in 5 (the 1 being the 3-0 win against us :oops:).

Last season Liverpool lost 4 on the spin and ended up finishing 3rd with 69 points having ended the season with 5 straight wins (and 7 wins in 9).

Nope - Arsenal lost first three games this season; Man U lost 4 in 5 (the 1 being the 3-0 win against us :oops:).

Last season Liverpool lost 4 on the spin and ended up finishing 3rd with 69 points having ended the season with 5 straight wins (and 7 wins in 9).

Hopefully Conte will have the squad firing on all cylinders by the end of this season, as I see that the last time we won 5 league games on the bounce was way back in 2018 :(

It's back on again

I would advise just enjoying the day and putting those idiots’ noses out of joint.

Personally today just makes me more annoyed at the mess we made of those two home games.

I wont be paying any attention to the table unless we can prove we can follow this up and win the next few games coming up, which are winnable and we have to win them for any aspirations of doing something of note in the league this season.

We are 4 pts behind Utd with 2 games in hand.
They have Leeds and Watford next :(
I know Leeds hate them, but they are not good this year.
Then in March they have City, Spurs, Lpool

Spam are 3 pts ahead but we have 3 games in hand
They have Wolves then Lpool Villa Spurs. Not easy.

Arse are 3 pts ahead. They have Wolves Watford Leicester Lpool

We have Burnley Leeds Everton Utd Brighton Spam

Back