• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Lane, The Finale

Really! fudge sake

Yeah got it a week ago, poor form if they haven't given you the opportunity...

"In order to understand the demand from all our Season Ticket Holders to purchase their seat, we are offering you a priority window to register your interest. This will run from now (Wednesday 3 May) until 5pm on Friday 5 May."

"In order to understand the demand from all our Season Ticket Holders to purchase their seat, we are offering you a priority window to register your interest. This will run from now (Wednesday 3 May) until 5pm on Friday 5 May."

Perhaps... pop up some time next week ask one of the contractors to throw one over the fence for you........i heard some non league clubs actually get excess seats to put in their own ground,there must be some company selling these seats once everything is put in the skip!!

Perhaps... pop up some time next week ask one of the contractors to throw one over the fence for you........i heard some non league clubs actually get excess seats to put in their own ground,there must be some company selling these seats once everything is put in the skip!!

I thought the plan was to cascade the offer to bronze and lilywhite members, then general sale, just like tickets? STs are just being given first dibs.

shirt_for_finale730a.jpg

We are pleased to announce that the First Team squad will wear special edition match day shirts that will pay tribute to White Hart Lane and the Tottenham Tribute Trust in the final home game to be played at our famous stadium against Manchester United.

My Dad first went to the Lane in the late 20's with his older brothers, he took me in the 57/58 season, I took my son in the mid 80's and we took my eldest grandson in the late 90's and the youngest last season, so Sunday will see the end of a 90 year relationship with the ground for my family. Only 3 of will be there on Sunday and we are determined to have a great day and wish this legendary stadium a final farewell. It couldn't be a better opponent as far as I'm concerned as United have been the most successful club since I started watching football and like us have always tried to play in what I believe is the right way.

I've been down there a lot over the years, but not managed to get down there this season. It's the only stadium that makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand whenever I see it. Sunday will be emotional but at least we're only away for a year.....and we didn't sell our soul to the Olympic Running Track. COYS!

Asked my mate who is also a season ticket holder. No email. Ive checked my spam folder too

Fans are encouraged to remain in the stadium after the final whistle for a poignant Farewell Ceremony.

The event will feature former players, along with the current First Team and coaching staff and players from within the Club’s Academy - marking our past, present and exciting future.

Fans will be provided with a pack upon arrival into the stadium that includes a special edition t-shirt and flag, which we ask you to raise during the final Farewell to create a lasting vision of the Lane in all its glory.

Please note that there will be a brief intermission between the end of the match and the start of the Ceremony to allow us to make the preparations for the show. During this period, the catering kiosks on our concourses will remain open for refreshments. We would ask that you are back in your seats within 15 minutes of the final whistle.

For those unable to attend the match, Sky Sports will be extending their live coverage to air the Ceremony in its entirety for viewers in the UK and Ireland.

http://m.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/the-lane-the-finale-farewell-ceremony-100517/

Ooh, free flag.

Back