• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Incorrect Decisions thread

Fans of every club out there do this to themselves and conveniently ignores the situations they benefitted from. If everyone finished where they "should", the top half of the table would get crowded.
Haha, it's like when Liverpool fans last season were saying about how far up they would be if all their shots against the woodwork would have gone in. Okay then chaps - let's make the goals bigger, ay!! :lol:

Southampton denied a penalty at Etihad?

thought about that, but i think this can only be for things that happened that shouldn't have - ie, easily identifiable, definite outcomes.

Torres dive against Saudi Sportswashing Machine

yeah, thought that too... probably not quite clear cut enough, though in my book, was a dive all day long. others will and have said that there was contact, so it's a foul.

Good thread, great pic.

Not sure it was a dive vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine, it's one where he is fouled but he creates the foul by sticking his leg out to the side. Adam Johnson and Ashley Young do it a lot too.

yeah, thought that too... probably not quite clear cut enough, though in my book, was a dive all day long. others will and have said that there was contact, so it's a foul.

It doesn't have to be contact to be a foul. Anita only withdrew at the last second and Torres made the most of it, thinking he was about to get hacked down.

Good thread, great pic.

Not sure it was a dive vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine, it's one where he is fouled but he creates the foul by sticking his leg out to the side. Adam Johnson and Ashley Young do it a lot too.

its cheating though

i always said this about chelsea and abronovitch........the amount of decisions that they 'get',is quite surreal sometimes,torres goal against reading,how many times has that happened over the last few years,wigan last year,us with the gomes incident.........it be quite interesting,how many decisions that will slip through this season at crucial times in a game.

We'll see.

i always said this about chelsea and abronovitch........the amount of decisions that they 'get',is quite surreal sometimes,torres goal against reading,how many times has that happened over the last few years,wigan last year,us with the gomes incident.........it be quite interesting,how many decisions that will slip through this season at crucial times in a game.

We'll see.

Luckiest team in the world since he turned up..

I honestly think roman has sold his soul to the devil in return for the luck his bunch of ****s get

i always rememember the hasselbank penalty at the lane where basically he tripped over his laces and was given it in the 89th minute,the only two people who thought it was a penalty was the ref and the linesman on that side......one amazing brick decision.

Zamora was in the box when Cisse took his pen against Norwich last week and equalised in the 1-1 draw.

We'll see.

And what is it with Chelsea and us??

The Gomes goal that wasn't over the line, the offside 'winner' in the same game iirc, the ghost goal at Wembley... I'm sure there are more just between us and them.

When you start to blame the officials then you really need to have a long hard look at yourself. It's pathetic when a manager is interviewed and ignores the fact that his team produced an error filled display yet claims a single error by the ref decided the game. Get on with it.
They make mistakes, players make a lot more.

When you start to blame the officials then you really need to have a long hard look at yourself. It's pathetic when a manager is interviewed and ignores the fact that his team produced an error filled display yet claims a single error by the ref decided the game. Get on with it.
They make mistakes, players make a lot more.

Urgh. This clearly isn't the case, is it? Was it an official's fault that he didn't give the Mendes goal? clearly yes. Did this decision decide the game? it was 0-0, so, again, yes.

All goals are from errors somewhere down the line. Some errors aren't punished by a goal. Players and teams make an error and referees make errors too.

Zamora was in the box when Cisse took his pen against Norwich last week and equalised in the 1-1 draw.

Retake or goal kick?

Good question.

If it was only QPR players that were encroaching then, as the penalty was not scored, play should have been restarted with an indirect free kick to Norwich from the place where the encroachment occured. However, as players from both Norwich and QPR were inside the penalty area when the kick was taken, the penalty should have been retaken.

Back