• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Inbetween Transfer Windows Rumour Thread

Apparently his (Ashley Cole's) mum put it on twitter a couple of weeks ago too..

Its obv he will go for the biggest pay cheque, at least if he fudges off to France we wont have to see his face on tv anymore

I will file this along with HR to Ukraine for the time being.

That didnt take long... :lol:

QPR boss Harry Redknapp lining up move for Tottenham defender Michael Dawson

November 24, 2012 10:05pm

Sky Sports understands new Queens Park Rangers boss Harry Redknapp is lining up a move for Tottenham Hotspur defender Michael Dawson when the transfer window reopens.

Redknapp, who was named QPR's new boss on Saturday, has made defensive reinforcements one of his top priorities at Loftus Road.

Rock-bottom QPR have struggled defensively this season and have conceded 26 goals so far this term, including three in the defeat by Manchester United.

Redknapp has made a new central defender a priority in the January transfer window and Dawson is thought to be his top target.

Dawson came close to joining QPR in the summer before he eventually turned down the chance to move to Loftus Road.

However, Redknapp, who worked with Dawson at Spurs, will be hoping he can persuade the player to reconsider a switch to QPR in the new year.

Dawson has found himself out of favour under Andre Villas-Boas this season, making just eight appearances in all competitions this season and he could be tempted to move on in search of regular first-team football.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11711/8279082

Pjanic 'aware of Tottenham interest'

Miralem Pjanic insists he is happy at Roma and will not leave, even though he is “aware of Tottenham’s interest.”

The midfielder has repeatedly been linked with a January transfer to White Hart Lane, especially after a row with Coach Zdenek Zeman.

“The start of the season has been complicated by the injury and the new style of football the team is adopting, which is more direct and less constructed,” Pjanic told L’Essentiel.

“I have faith in my capabilities and the club has been close to me during this difficult period.

“I am aware of Tottenham’s interest, but I have no intention of leaving Roma. The club was clear, I have a three-year contract and without doubt will remain here.

“Our problem in Serie A is that we are dropping points, but are perfectly capable of competing for the top three positions.”

http://www.football-italia.net/27674/pjanic-aware-tottenham-interest

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miralem_Pjanić

Seems a bit Krankie-esque to me reading Wiki. He has fallen out with the coach and been dropped. Any further info about this guy? Have never seen him play.

That didnt take long... :lol:

QPR boss Harry Redknapp lining up move for Tottenham defender Michael Dawson

November 24, 2012 10:05pm

Sky Sports understands new Queens Park Rangers boss Harry Redknapp is lining up a move for Tottenham Hotspur defender Michael Dawson when the transfer window reopens.

Redknapp, who was named QPR's new boss on Saturday, has made defensive reinforcements one of his top priorities at Loftus Road.

Rock-bottom QPR have struggled defensively this season and have conceded 26 goals so far this term, including three in the defeat by Manchester United.

Redknapp has made a new central defender a priority in the January transfer window and Dawson is thought to be his top target.

Dawson came close to joining QPR in the summer before he eventually turned down the chance to move to Loftus Road.

However, Redknapp, who worked with Dawson at Spurs, will be hoping he can persuade the player to reconsider a switch to QPR in the new year.

Dawson has found himself out of favour under Andre Villas-Boas this season, making just eight appearances in all competitions this season and he could be tempted to move on in search of regular first-team football.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11711/8279082

There'll be more of these. You're not expecting journos to actually do some work? :lol:

According to Daily Mail, Wenger wants Downing for £10 million.

What a dream scenario that would be [-o<. Then we just need to offer Dempsey to Liverpool. That would mean weakening both our closest rivals and at the same time gaining a net profit.

Same level as Modric in terms of ability. About 5 years younger.
He is as good as Modric?

I like a bit of falling out with managers..they are not always right..and I like the quotes from Pjanic re his commitment(sp) to his club.
Let's buy the bastard!

People

Harry Redknapp will make an audacious bid to tempt David Beckham to Queens Park Rangers.

Luis Suarez could be snapped up for £40million at the end of the season - after it emerged the striker has a release clause in his contract.

Emirates Marketing Project want to add two more Spaniards to their ranks next summer with moves being made for Malaga sensation Isco and Athletic Bilbao's academy chief Jose Maria Amorrortu.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine aim to beat Aston Villa in the race to sign St Etienne striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.

Sunderland boss Martin O'Neill is heading the chase for Celtic's Gary Hooper.

Manchester United are chasing the signature of Jordan Larsson - the son of goal machine Henrik.

Sunday Mirror

Harry Redknapp wants to bring David Beckham to QPR.

Pep Guardiola would rather succeed Sir Alex Ferguson at Manchester United than take the Chelsea hotseat.

Brendan Rodgers insists he has no immediate fears of getting the sack at Liverpool.

Thierry Henry will join Arsenal on loan once again in January.

Mark Clattenburg has told the FA he never wants to referee a Chelsea game again.

Roberto Mancini will find out in the next 10 days if Yaya Toure will take part in the 2013 African Nations Cup, amid claims the midfielder may opt to stay in Manchester.

Sir Alex Ferguson has blasted Liverpool's handling of £35million record signing Andy Carroll.

Wilfried Zaha has been told he must stay at Crystal Palace until the summer at least amid reports Manchester United are planning a £20million January raid.

Arsene Wenger will seal a cut-price £6million move for Klaas-Jan Huntelaar in January.

Ajax fear wonderkid Viktor Fischer could join Manchester United.

The Sun

Pep Guardiola will snub any approach from Chelsea after admitting his hopes of taking charge at Manchester United.

Harry Redknapp claims he can help save QPR from the drop and help the club win the FA Cup.

Steve Clarke insists West Brom will stay calm after they moved up to third in the Premier League.

Joey Barton admits he only joined QPR for the money.

Liverpool are lining up an £8million move for Borussia Dortmund winger Kevin Grosskreutz.

Brothers Andre and Jordan Ayew want to join West Ham.

"Saudi Sportswashing Machine aim to beat Aston Villa in the race to sign St Etienne striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang"

this is a striker we can afford and would improve us

Back