• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Inbetween Transfer Windows Rumour Thread

At the time, £15m plus was top dollar for a player.

The summer we signed Modric.... Fellani cost Everton £15m,Muntari cost Inter almost £13m, James Milner cost Villa £12m, meanwhile that same summer Berbatov was sold to Man Utd for £30m. There's the difference.....

Players saying they need CL football is all gonad*s. If that's the case why do Porto and Benfica and the like who qualify every season for the C L end up selling their best players. Players move for money pure and simple. If we could afford it and were prepared to do it we could sign any player in the world as long as we coughed up enough wages.

I am astounded by the talent of this kid.
How much would you think he would cost?
Future star right there... Levy - if we can't get them at their prime, lets get them when they are young!

[h=1]Mini Modric! Dynamo Zagreb Youth Alen Halilovic (16) scores Golazos for fun against peers 2 years older[/h] Wednesday, September 26th, 2012

green-line.gif

halilovic2.jpg

The recurrence of top-quality, long-distance Golazos at such an age and with such a diminutive physique is frightening from Dynamo Zagreb’s youth player Alen Halilovic. A Gazelle-like fleet of foot, mop of blond hair, and pinpoint left foot : the comparisons with Luka Modric are inevitable. As are the ‘Real Madrid’, ‘Barcelona’, and, oh, say ‘Chelsea’ links.
Even Lionel Messi did not appear as head-and-shoulders above everyone else at the same age, nor did he score such a wide range of goals; undergoing growth hormone treatment left him feeling weak and lacking in the leg strength to shoot from long distance; this is a skill he only developed more gradually over time.
In fact it’s difficult to think of any player with such an accurate strike and ability to score from distance as Halilovic at this age. The absence of step-overs and show-boating is also impressive; aside from the odd nutmegs Halilovic keeps it simple and direct.

Watch Alen Halilovic scoring Golazos for fun and terrorising Croatian defences on the clip below.

Players saying they need CL football is all gonad*s. If that's the case why do Porto and Benfica and the like who qualify every season for the C L end up selling their best players. Players move for money pure and simple. If we could afford it and were prepared to do it we could sign any player in the world as long as we coughed up enough wages.

Exactly.

TRANSFER GOSSIP

Cristiano Ronaldo's desire to become the highest paid player in the world has caused a rift with Real Madrid and alerted Chelsea, Paris Saint-Germain and Emirates Marketing Project. Bidding for the 27-year-old forward would begin at the £80m mark, the price Manchester United sold him for in 2009.

Full story: Mail on Sunday

Emirates Marketing Project and Liverpool have promised to play Theo Walcott as a striker, rather than keep him in the winger role he occupies for Arsenal. The 23-year-old's current contract expires at the end of the season.

Full story: Sunday Mirror

The agent of Getafe midfielder Abdel Barrada has said that Emirates Marketing Project are watching the 23-year-old.

Full story: Metro

Manchester United winger Nani is a £12m transfer target for Serie A champions Juventus.

And United boss Sir Alex Ferguson could replace the Portuguese winger with Blackpool's Thomas Ince - son of former United man Paul - with the sides close to agreeing a £6m fee.

Full story: Sunday Express
OTHER GOSSIP

Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy will demand a large compensation package from Blackburn if the Championship side want technical co-ordinator Tim Sherwood to replace Steve Kean as manager at Ewood Park.

Full story: Mail on Sunday

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has urged Rio Ferdinand to end his England career. Ferguson said: "Rio could do the job for England, no doubt about that — but I don't see why he should. He should concentrate on his career here, that's what I'd prefer."

Full story: The Sun

Chelsea captain John Terry was again snubbed during the pre-match handshakes at Arsenal on Saturday - by Gunners mascot Gunnersaurus.

Full story: The Observer

Liverpool plan to offer 18-year-old playmaker Suso an improved contract. The Spaniard was handed his first Premier League start in his club's 5-2 victory at Norwich on Saturday.

Full story: Liverpool Echo

Manager Sam Allardyce's hopes of a new West Ham deal depend on whether he guides the side to Premier League safety. The 57-year-old's current contract expires at the end of the season.

Full story: Sunday Telegraph

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich's declaration that no player over the age of 30 will be given more than a one-year contract extension could lead to the exits of 31-year-old left-back Ashley Cole, 31-year-old captain John Terry and 34-year-old midfielder Frank Lampard.

Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard admits it will be "a miracle" if he wins the Premier League title at Anfield before he retires. The 32-year-old says: "There's not just Manchester United and Arsenal now but Emirates Marketing Project, Chelsea, Tottenham and Saudi Sportswashing Machine coming as well."

Full story: The Sunday Times (subscription required)

Former Manchester United captain Roy Keane is set for a surprise return to management with Turkish side Kasimpasa, who are based in Istanbul.

Full story: The Sun

London mayor Boris Johnson scored an own goal in a radio general knowledge quiz when he incorrectly named Bobby Moore as the scorer of England's 1966 World Cup final hat-trick instead of Geoff Hurst.

Full story: Metro

[-o<

Llorente walks out of training

October 1, 2012

By Dermot Corrigan, Spain Correspondent

The relationship between Fernando Llorente and Marcelo Bielsa at Athletic Bilbao deteriorated further on Monday morning after a row which saw the out of favour centre-forward leave training early.

Llorente, who was a late substitute as Los Leones fell to a disappointing 2-0 defeat at Basque rivals Real Sociedad on Saturday, was training with the reserves and youths Monday morning at Bilbao’s Lezama facility.

In an incident filmed by Basque TV station EITB, Bielsa halted a practice game to criticise what he had seen. After an exchange of views, Llorente walked off the pitch alone, and the session finished without him. The Spanish international later left the training ground without speaking to reporters.

Llorente, who has less than a year remaining on his current contract, was linked last summer with a move to Juventus but the Serie A champions did not match his €36 million release clause. Although the player said last month he was looking forward to playing for Athletic this season, he pointedly refused to commit his longer term future to the club.

Amid this unsettling situation Bielsa has used the powerful centre-forward sparingly so far this campaign, with six substitute appearances across La Liga and the Europa League bringing one goal.

Athletic have started poorly and currently sit 17th in the Primera Division table, with just one victory from their first six games.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/s...alks-out-of-training-after-bielsa-row?cc=3888

cabaye pwned himself:lol:
http://www.clubcall.com/Saudi Sportswashing Machine-united/cabaye-bid-denied-1479560.html
Alan Pardew says Tottenham did not make an offer for Yohan Cabaye despite the Saudi Sportswashing Machine midfielder's claims they wanted to sign him.

maybe its the "mouth infection" that's keeping him out of games

cabaye pwned himself:lol:
http://www.clubcall.com/Saudi Sportswashing Machine-united/cabaye-bid-denied-1479560.html
Alan Pardew says Tottenham did not make an offer for Yohan Cabaye despite the Saudi Sportswashing Machine midfielder's claims they wanted to sign him.

maybe its the "mouth infection" that's keeping him out of games

LOLOLOL

Yohan Cabaye said:
“The offer from Tottenham was to replace Modric. If I had wanted to leave I would have; I have not left, I was not meant to leave as I am still here and I hope a lot of good things will come out of it."
Yohan-Cabaye-YCabayeofficiel-300x233_display_image.jpg

Alan Pardew said:
"There was no offer from Spurs so he didn't get that opportunity"
yohan+cabaye.jpg

Alan Pardew said:
“We have injury problems. No Cabaye. No Coloccini. Cabaye has an infection in his mouth after talking gonad*s and I had to smack him about a bit.”
291531header.jpg

Zaha looks very much on indeed, hear it all around that we're chasing him.
Who's it bad news for? Falque? Townsend? Pritchard?

Llorente will make a decision in january, was again on the bench last night.
Guess he'll be desperate to get out in january window, but then again he has option to get better pay by letting his contract run out.
The club won't care about Llorente's wishes for a new club with his recent attitude, but will also be aware that he can turn down a move and wait untill the summer.
Difficult to say how it'll turn out, and whether we'd have a chance. Could we have both Adebayor and Llorente at the club though?

Guess he'll be desperate to get out in january window, but then again he has option to get better pay by letting his contract run out.
The club won't care about Llorente's wishes for a new club with his recent attitude, but will also be aware that he can turn down a move and wait untill the summer.
Difficult to say how it'll turn out, and whether we'd have a chance. Could we have both Adebayor and Llorente at the club though?

YES IN A HEARTBEAT!!!111

I would even say that you could stick them in the same team if you worked it right.

In my opinion, IF we were to sign Llorente, with the current squad, we'd be pretty nailed on for Top 4 at least every season. There would be plenty of games for the strikers, the Manchester clubs have Chicharito, Welbeck, Rooney and RVP, City have Aguero, Mario, Dzeko and Tevez. Consistently finishing in CL places/winning cups etc keeps players happy even if they are not playing 90 minutes twice a week.

Wages are a different matter on the other hand, we'd have to give him parity with Ade I would assume. Don't know if Levy would approve that just yet. Anyway, if he ends up in the Prem, I think it would be to City or Chelsea. I'd be very scared if he ended up at the Arse.

that croatian kid is scary good...and he doesn't look like a diminutive lesbian rat...someone email the club. immense.

Be interesting to know if after his first 10 games or so, what AVB thinks he needs?

A striker or still a Modric replacement?

Are we after the wrong player from Shakhtar Donetsk? Henrikh Mkhitaryan, 23, has blasted in 14 league goals for Donetsk already this term and has two on his account in the Champions League, and that isn't taking into account his assists. "But it's just Ukrainian football" I hear you shout. Closest behind him (baring in mind he is naturally a AM according to the interweb) is Dynamo's Ideye Brown on 8 and then Dramane Traore on 6. Ukrainian league is just 11 games in.

Not going to say that I've watched any of Shakhtar past CL highlights, but those are some figures hey!

First 11 goals of the season here (couple of nice assists for Willian towards the end).
[video=youtube;5erM27icNH8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5erM27icNH8[/video]

Back