• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Hangover III, with all of us involved, Saturday morning thread!!

Early. Woke up on the couch with the TV on and a massive headache at 4am. Getting too old for this!!!

Was flying back to the UK on a 12 hour flight from Mauritius, landing at 6am in the freezing cold wasn't fun.

Thank fOOk I bought all mine on Wednesday for the house, gonna suck out and about with just beer in the main :(

a few beers in centre of Prague.

btw. The Czech government has banned the sale of all spirits containing more than 20% alcohol yesterday.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-19608461

Terrible stuff, even worse that it found it's way into stores, hopefully something that won't happen again. There was a big story about this in Norway some years ago, but that was pretty much moonshine with methanol smuggled in from Russia.

Anyway, took a couple of beers, but had to pick up my superbly drunken younger brother last night so I'll try to get brickfaced today. It was fun to hear him throw up on the phone though! Well, we all know how it was to be 15.

Feel rough as fudge and now got to motivate myself for a stag do with loads of people I don't know. New people are the worst thing to deal with on a hangover

Stratford. Money was lost.

Drinking in Stratford all day, ended up in the Travelodge with someone who has probably given me a STD.
Good night though, the filthy minx.
Our room wasnt cleaned so she went down to sort it out. After a while i went to find her, the receptionist said "your wife`s looking for you"
Quick as a flash i replied "i fudging hope not"
Oh how we laughed.

fudged my arm up, think I fell badly last night and now I can't straighten the arm out.

Pulled last night, text her today, no reply so sadly guess there will be no repeat performance :(

Today had BBQ, been playing Call of Duty and betting on the football whilst recovering from hangover!

Drinking in Stratford all day, ended up in the Travelodge with someone who has probably given me a STD.
Good night though, the filthy minx.
Our room wasnt cleaned so she went down to sort it out. After a while i went to find her, the receptionist said "your wife`s looking for you"
Quick as a flash i replied "i fudging hope not"
Oh how we laughed.

These things can happen.

A few pints of IPA and in the ascendancy now. Gonna be a good night. Second night running where someone else pay for my beers. Good times.

Few beers last nigt but had to be at 6 to do football coaching so went home relatuvely early. Feel tired this morning! Freshers week starts tonight!!!!! Loads of fit slags out revelling in their first tnight away from home. Some serious pulling will be done

Fell asleep on the couch about 9pm was knackered after golf, so had about 12 hours sleep, feel amazing this morning haha

Back