• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

I only posted a few times on COYS.

It's great as it's full of Spurs fans, but the moderation is a bit much (I got a warning for saying Van Rapist) and there's too many people for my brain to handle using it.

i don't think a bid is out of line at all. especially since the goon supporting press and fans have his salary at a humble 80 big ones a week.

I'd suggest that - at the time - signing Walcott would've been preferable to Saha. After all, to most Saha was broken down and useless...

I remember Saha at Fulham being one of my favourite strikers. He has shown throughout his career that he is a skilled footballer.

I can count on one hand the times I have been impressed with Walcott. I wouldn't want him anywhere near us.

Apparently Arsenal are going to get Guardiola as new manager, somehow cant see that really, they have at best 3 really decent players now, not 20 like barca have

Genuinely cannot imagine Guardiola working at any other club.

He might try, but the change in set up, quality, academy etc would be such a world away from what he is used to at Barca I cant imagine him making it work

How many Scum fans are "taking a break" from them for a few weeks???

F#cking glory hunting part-timers. C#nts have the nerve to say WE lack class??? :ross:

36,000 through The Dark Years, and these rats abandon ship by the bucket load, when they are sitting in 4th. They'll be City "fans" soon, or GHod FORBID, claiming to be "Spurs".

The New Lane should be a hostile, Tottenham zone, where fake day trippers are hunted down, and banished. Their heads on poles, all the way down Seven Sisters :evil:

What they'll do is move Wenger upstairs (in the Arnesen sort of role) and bring in a younger manager. They've not spent any money so should be able to entice someone decent with a large pot of cash. This way they still have Wenger's influence but the change their fans clearly want to see (and the money!). Maybe they'll bring in someone like Laurent Blanc? - Not sure what his relationship with Wenger is like but it may alllow him to move back to club footie once his France job is over.

Problem however is that they can spend lots but there is major rebuilding to do due to not buying the right players at the right time.

What they'll do is move Wenger upstairs (in the Arnesen sort of role) and bring in a younger manager. They've not spent any money so should be able to entice someone decent with a large pot of cash. This way they still have Wenger's influence but the change their fans clearly want to see (and the money!). Maybe they'll bring in someone like Laurent Blanc? - Not sure what his relationship with Wenger is like but it may alllow him to move back to club footie once his France job is over.

Problem however is that they can spend lots but there is major rebuilding to do due to not buying the right players at the right time.

Thing is they need to buy 10 plus quality players, thats a lot of wages and fees, especially as they have to find clubs to buy the brick they already have

How many Scum fans are "taking a break" from them for a few weeks???

F#cking glory hunting part-timers. C#nts have the nerve to say WE lack class??? :ross:

36,000 through The Dark Years, and these rats abandon ship by the bucket load, when they are sitting in 4th. They'll be City "fans" soon, or GHod FORBID, claiming to be "Spurs".

The New Lane should be a hostile, Tottenham zone, where fake day trippers are hunted down, and banished. Their heads on poles, all the way down Seven Sisters :evil:

Unavoidable.

I got accused of being a johnny come lately when I wore a kit with VDV's name on I got for my birthday last year.
Luckily I have a couple of Holsten examples lying around.

Unavoidable.

I got accused of being a johnny come lately when I wore a kit with VDV's name on I got for my birthday last year.
Luckily I have a couple of Holsten examples lying around.

Its a joke isnt it?

Everyone hated Spurs fans for being deluded about being a big club when we were sh#t....now they accuse you of glory hunting??

It sums up the mentality of them for me. They could never, ever understand what we were so proud of. They couldnt understand why our history was so important, and why we never hid.

Now, they show their true colours. If they went through a fraction of what we endured, the Emirates would have 40,000 empty seats every week.

On the point of Wenger going upstairs, I hope he does. He will still be responsible for transfers, and thats been his biggest fault for 7yrs now. The conflict will be epic.

Wenger going upstairs would be a disaster for them IMHO

He has been there so long, produced a great deal of success and integrated himself to the entire fabric of the club - if he were still there a new man would never be able to step out of Wengers shadow.

As well as that Wenger would still have hands on how things work, which clearly isnt very well right now, new manager would be hamstrung

I think all of Arsenal's problems started due to their finance problems since moving to the new stadium. We have to think about this before moving to a new stadium ourselves. But still you have to give huge credit to Wenger for keeping them top 4 every year despite all the problems they have had.

I think all of Arsenal's problems started due to their finance problems since moving to the new stadium. We have to think about this before moving to a new stadium ourselves. But still you have to give huge credit to Wenger for keeping them top 4 every year despite all the problems they have had.

That's the excuse the gooners usually give.

Back