• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

You just knew after the defeat the battering they got from Milan that they would lose tonight. Their confidence is so fragile! Even when they had a truly great side, they underachieved if you look back it at. They were one of the two or 3 best teams in Europe for a few years, and were the best team in 03/04, and yet only 1 CL final appearance and never won back to back titles.
That 'invincibles' team was bloody good, yet they never done the job in Europe (bit like our Double side I guess) - Chelsea winning the title for the next two years with all their investment.

Anyone else find it strange that the amount of injuries Arsenal have had this season and not one of them has been Van Persie? He's not a missed a single game.

In 15 years Wenger have only lost 11 games in the FA Cup.

Not sure what this is supposed to mean? in almost every scenario in the FA Cup, you can only lose 1 game a year (knockout)

I guess they have won 4 FA Cups under him? Is that supposed to be what you are trying to show?

Last 7 years = sweet fudge all

I gotta be honest, I can't see them losing 3 on the trot... it's either up to us to MAKE THAT HAPPEN... or be happy with potentially taking points off them for the draw.

We all know what they're capable of against us, so let's not 'assume' or start planning the victory celebrations... let's be professional about it, go all out for the win, but be realistic that two points dropped for THEM is far more damaging at this stage of the season than it is for us. REALISM people... but first, let's take care of STEVENAGE!!

I gotta be honest, I can't see them losing 3 on the trot... it's either up to us to MAKE THAT HAPPEN... or be happy with potentially taking points off them for the draw.

We all know what they're capable of against us, so let's not 'assume' or start planning the victory celebrations... let's be professional about it, go all out for the win, but be realistic that two points dropped for THEM is far more damaging at this stage of the season than it is for us. REALISM people... but first, let's take care of STEVENAGE!!

That's ST. EVENAGE you muppet!:-"

In the past we have been tentative against them this time round I really want us to go out there and not only take the game to them but play without any tentativeness and hesitancy. I want us to hammer them to complete the "turnaround". I want 4 or 5.

Funny...been discussing this with a mate...I actually want us to treat this like Saudi Sportswashing Machine at home/Norwich away, etc, etc...I'd rather we just do what we do and also play with a degree of patience, because if we go anywhere near the hurly-burly (which is all THEY have to goad us with) then it becomes a little more even-matched as we will be off our stride. I say just do what we do, remain patient, and pick them off. If we this, I can see a 3 goal victory, otherwise it will become a ding-dong battle. Funny thing is, well over half our side doesn't know what it is to lose this match. Further, if Lennon is fit and we keep feeding the wings, they will lose men to red cards. One for sure, two quite possible...

why are alot of them saying they are going to skip the game and not watch it? WTF no matter how brick our team was years back, I would always watch the NLD no matter what, they really must be down in the brickS

Back