• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

It's kinda like Tom Carroll having an opinion about ArseAnal and constantly banging on about it... give it a fudging rest... maybe come back in 3 - 4 years if and when he's established himself as having an opinion worth worrying about... but FFS, what a c u n t he comes across as right now...

he's simply a modern-day Gus Ceaser with a Twitter account!

Desperately trying to deep-throat his way into the fans' good books via Spurs digs since he doesn't possess the ability to do it on the field.

Any real Arsenal fan would have been extremely disappointed that Chelsea won the CL. Tbh I probably hate Chelsea more than Arsenal, I would imagine many Arsenal fans feel the same way and they make take minor delight in us not being in it but it won't be the same as the disappointment of Chelsea winning it.

Wouldn't expect footballers to see the problem with Chelsea buying trophies though (especially those two), it's all about money with most football players today. Only to fans does it mean anything for a club to be properly run I guess.

If I was a manager, the first thing I would do is ban social media among my players. Twitter shows footballers for the brainless cnuts they are.

Nothing wrong with his quote.
If this was a Spurs player we'd all be calling him a legend.

Just adds spice for next seasons game.
GTFI.

Yeah, I have to admit that I would absolutely love it if Le Arse bottled it the same way we did it this year, and probably would've enjoyed it quite a lot.

Back