• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

The lack of self awareness and humility when they do these photos after wins is just embarrassing!

I think we did a couple during the champions league run to the final didn’t we, but not when beating bloody Fulham or Palace!
They have always been classless though so it doesn't surprise me, it's engrained into the culture of the club

giphy.gif

Form table since round 29, when Arse lead City by five points:

14 Arse 2 3 3 13-16 9p
15 Spurs 2 1 5 13-21 7p

Massive bottle job. They've been almost as poor as us for the past eight games.

My memory is we had a chance to go top when playing West Ham midweek (we lost) and then were "as it stands" top for a few minutes against Arsenal at the weekend,

That was the Leicester season. As you rightly say were only ever top in 'live play' in the NLD. The following season when we finished runners-up to Chelsea I dont think we ever top at any stage

People also forget that the Leicester defence were playing as if they were on a volley ball court or in WWF ring. The refs let them get away with murder that year. They were all on board.

There was a game on Sky a year or so when Tyler openly admitted that that season everybody outside of N17 wanted to Leicester to win the league that season. And quite frankly it showed
Even in the Battle of Bridge at 2-2 near the end Chelsea had a dangerous free-kick to win the game but they took it to the corner flag because it was more important to them that we did not have the chance to counter and hurt Leicetser, rather than them win the game for themselves

Back