• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

yHgNn.jpg

Where is that from?

It really is laughable, they still think they are better than us.

'Milan's squad are like the CFC equivalent of Serie A,
except that they can better get away with their age & lack of pace in that Serie A & the CL isn't so reliant upon pace & stamina as the PL,
and their quality & experience in depth is able to come to the fore.

Still agree that in a league like the PL they'd probably struggle to make top6, but 'horses for courses' 'n all that & AW has still not got the balance of PL & CL figured out after 14 straight years..'

My GHod they just never learn..

Boateng has riled up their fans with this....he's not short of confidence lol

Prince-Boateng post match interview:

"Tonight was not one of the hardest matches. When they have the ball the [our] midfield went back and it was easy to dispose them. They weren't that great "

Commentator replies:
" Is this not a bit ****y Kevin? "

Prince-Boateng:
"I'm not ****y, I just love myself and this gift that GHod has given me."

Still arguing with Owen I see

That has been going on for a bloody long time now

i just don't get this at all, he was giving stick to Lineker last week as well

i mean, who the hell is he, he's famous for looking like a fat Colin Firth and he's giving out to a couple of the most feared strikers in european football history

i just don't get this at all, he was giving stick to Lineker last week as well

i mean, who the hell is he, he's famous for looking like a fat Colin Firth and he's giving out to a couple of the most feared strikers in european football history

After those fake photos his newspaper did of soldiers abusing people in iraq he should have done prison time, to put our armed forces at risk like that was the worst thing he can do in my eyes, do not care what team someone supports when they do a thing like that, i would say the same if he were a yid.

the worse thing is Simon Cowell and Piers Morgan are both flying the flag for Britain over in the States.

Back