• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

BsOENRhIYAAJsCu.jpg

THey having bodypainted kits this year ???

Also while the tournament his team was so embarrassingly dumped out of is still in progress, he's living it large. I know footballers get to have a holiday, but it's not a good look while ze Germans are celebrating winning the World Cup, he's celebrating being a privileged little tosser.

Last edited:
Yes there is

When being caught smoking outside a nightclub back in october, Wheelchair said that he had made a mistake and would never do it again

Now - less than a year later...

he's far from the only footballer who smokes, he's on holiday, he's off duty

Bsfrx_Sl_IEAAea_Y9.jpg

I find this whole lad culture disgusting and it is a big reason why a lot of English footballers won't reach their true potential. Too happy living a privileged life, not giving a ****.

Will be a WHU player within 2 years tops, his level

Pretty sure I posted the exact same thing not too long ago. He peaked at 19 - about the time he started to believe his own hype.

I guess that's the difference between English footballers and Germans. Germans think they've made it when they win - English think they've made it when their 'mates' fill them full of **** and slippers shove their tits in their face.

he's far from the only footballer who smokes, he's on holiday, he's off duty
In this day and age, I don't think a top level professional footballer should smoke.

But Wil**** being a **** is about a newsworthy as England failing in a major championship.

Back