• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

GHod so many St Totteringham's day messages on Facebook. Makes me full of sads

We just have to invest and correct things this summer

really gets my goat when you see mugs like this pop up on your FB feed

NPM44VG.png

All of my twitter and facebook, I think its amusing how small time they have become

I had to respond

Well done, its a massive achievement from you guys finishing above us, £175m in wages £50m than we spend in a stadium which holds another 25k people than ours, leading the league for 6 months to drop to 4th and snatch that last CL spot, definately worth a few selfies on the pitch, Spurs have had the most dreadful season and the only thing between us is basically the 2 NLD wins, it really shows just how small time Arsenal and their fans have become in the last few years

Yup, once again L'ARSEnal look on course to achieve the impossible dream of finishing precisely where the team with the 4th highest wage bill is expected to in the league.

A feat on par with us finishing in 6th place!

34e8ayb.png

Last edited:
I can see **** and Everton losing their last two games, and us winning, just so we miss out on 4th by a point.

It would be so "us".

All of my twitter and facebook, I think its amusing how small time they have become

I had to respond

Well done, its a massive achievement from you guys finishing above us, £175m in wages £50m than we spend in a stadium which holds another 25k people than ours, leading the league for 6 months to drop to 4th and snatch that last CL spot, definately worth a few selfies on the pitch, Spurs have had the most dreadful season and the only thing between us is basically the 2 NLD wins, it really shows just how small time Arsenal and their fans have become in the last few years

Yes, time to congratulate Arsenal on another spectacularly successful season where it seems that the club will achieve all of their ambitions and potential. They're even getting a cup final to add to that!

Their fans must be delighted. And as a bonus it seems that with Ramsey's injury he's probably been out of the spotlight enough to where the big clubs won't come sniffing for another season.

I can see **** and Everton losing their last two games, and us winning, just so we miss out on 4th by a point.

It would be so "us".

At least it wouldn't be a case of losing fourth place on the final day of the season. We threw away fourth a long time ago.

It would be so "us".

I cant. Arsenal 2 wins. Everton 1 win against a team who are in a cup final the following weekend.

Hopefully we can pick up 2 wins, but I would gladly take 4pts right now

Atleast we have lost out on the 4th place with 2 matches to go. This is much more easier to accept than losing out on the last match of the season.

@sportingintel: Never gets old. #afc pic.twitter.com/I7ZoF5ZYV2
BmvcAX4CQAAsY5W.jpg

So with Hull guaranteed to be in Europe now, does that mean they'll not care much now if they win or lose?

Surely the once in a lifetime opportunity to win the FA Cup is incentive enough for Hull City to give it their all?!

@SlowSportsNews: Wenger has described trial player Yaya Toure's performance against Barnet as average.
BnHgwasCYAEK9ZY.jpg:small

@TSBible: Yaya Toure is only the second midfielder to score 20 goals or more in a Premier League season!
BnHeYWXCMAAM3W3.jpg

That's the funniest thing I've seen for a long time. Cracks me up.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Back