• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Re: Lets not laugh at the other North London club 2013/2014

I seriously don't get why they haven't strengtened at all this summer (I believe Sanogo is one for the future). They do have a decent team but could definately do with a marque saigning in a few positions and AFAIK they should have loads of money available for Wenger to spend. They could do with a better goalie, an upgrade on Mertesacher, a beast of a defensive midfielder and a top class striker and that is the bare minimum if they want to challenge the Mancs and Chelski.

At the moment I think our squad is much better than theirs although they did seem to find form at the end of last season.

There is this sense of inevitability with the Goons but they are leaving it real late. Has to be real frustrating for their scum fans although they will surely feel better after taking 30 out of possible 30 points to finish a point ahead of us again

never underestimate arsenal (even if things are not going their way transfer wise)

Don't ever admit we have a stronger squad than them.....although its ok to think it in your head

Do not laugh openly at there misfortunes until places/trophies have been finalised

Its better to love than it is to hate - love the spurs more than you hate the other lot

The other lot Bible according to me.....

PLEASE LETS LEARN OUR LESSONS FROM HOW MANY YEARS OF LOOKING SILLY!!!!!!!!!!

15wgo0n.jpg

I think they've pushed it too far this time. We've got their number. Their squad is really thin

I thought after recent seasons we were not going to have threads like this.
Ridiculous

are Arsenal going to be able to fill the bench?

are Arsenal going to be able to fill the bench?

Bendtner will be on the bench.......

gonna reserve judgement till after sep 2nd......... gobsmacked thus far they have not strengthened....still time though........

Not just saying this with them being our rivals but some of their fans are complete and utter face palm.

I have two mates on twitter both avid gooners with season tickets for years (so let’s say dedicated and senior supporters and not some kiddie who just took a liking to the team/sport). Every day for the past 2 weeks all I've seen from them is #wengerout and this seems to happen every transfer windows for the past 2-3 years.

Before Wengers great run last season to get 4th they were constantly moaning with tweets like "Wenger thank you for what you have done but its better to leave now as a legend than to be pushed out by the club). Come end of the season he is again the best manager in the World again...

And GHod don't get me started on Piers Morgan, what an absolute embarrassment of a so called fan. Thank fudge he's a gooner..!

I don't get all this dont laugh at them as they will laugh back at us in time....

isnt that the point of banter... take the tinkle and expect it back?

personally I am revelling in this transfer window.... on paper we have addressed a few of our biggest flaws last year as well as adding a few players to help AVB play his prefered system...

Arse have.. ummm... welll.... does anybody want to play for them? its like signing a trophyless death wish :D

so Gustavo HAS now signed for Wolfsburg :lol: oh dear

At last Wenger goes shopping

afcjoke160813.jpg

Back